Help Please help me with player informer

DarkCheat

Reaction score
Hy so i searched high and low for every single solution and i tried everything that i can find nad it still wont work.I ve gotten to the point where samp crashes wile it loads or i get spamed by opcodes when i enter the game and when i shoot i get other opcodes.I also have a laptop and i installed it on that(whit major dificulties) but in the end it worked and i really dont know what to do now.Here is what i did:
I downloaded the directx that cleo uses​
I disabled the antivirus and put sampfuncs as exteption​
I tried different types of asiloader and sampfuncs(3.1 3.2 4.0 5.0)​
I tried different types of cleo(4.1 4.3)​
I double checked that all the files are where they should be​
I tried reinstalling the game​
I tried different types of samp(0.3z R1 and R2)​
Also an interesting thing is that even when i managed to get the error codes when entering the game and hitting a player i still didn't get the sampfuncs window in game.
This is where i am now http://postimg.org/gallery/2y91yprb4/b69b4adb/
:table_flip:
Please can some one fix this
Thx

Reaction score
As you can see in your screens the problem is SAMPFUNCS, which works tricky for windows xp, for some may work for others not.

Eventually if you can't find a solution i suggest to just upgrade to 7/8.

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
You need to upgrade your Win XP to Win 7. That's how I got rid of all those issues with sf and asiloaders.

DarkCheat

Reaction score
yes i thought so and i also remembered something some times instead of sampfuncs it says aclayears.dll
do you thing win 7 will work on a AMD Atholn 2400 + 2 ghz 1.5 gb of ram and radeon 9250 256 mb video card ? :))
Thx very much for the help i apreciate it

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
I`m not sure, I have Win 7 Ultimate x32 bt, 2 gb ram, dual core 2 ghz and 256 mb video ram.
I don't know if it will work, search google for win 7 upgrade assistant, download it and install it and it will tell you if you can run it. Hope that helps.