poor,pro aim ahk [realse

Forever15

Expert
Reaction score
heello this ahk script
have aimbot  this aimbot is poor aim
very detectable
also ts shitty aimbot.Dont work for sawn-off, uzi, tecs, sniper rifle. Anticheat can detect and dont work on some servers .

.activation auto
instation
run samp first /join a server

then right click the script run as admin

video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3KrNfXQPzg&feature=player_embedded

Attachments

• ProAim aka PoorAim by Dworkin.rar
    337.8 KB · Views: 525

TraCerX

Reaction score
For source visit: LINK REMOVED (REQUESTED BY OWNER)

Forever15

Expert
Reaction score
best aimbot ? read above * t.Dont work for sawn-off, uzi, tecs, sniper rifle. Anticheat can detect and dont work on some servers .*

Storm

Reaction score
Well well well. I am Dworkin :) But when i tried to create topic here it wasnt approve.
I see that someone decompile my exe and published source code without my permission...Can you pls deleted the source code?
If someone will decompile my exe and used it for himself, but not publish. It will be ok, but no publish for all!

Forever15

Expert
Reaction score
@storm well well the ahm was relase at bh and i just sharte only the aim and video but the source code release it not my problem try to contact the one who release the souce code

Storm

Reaction score
Forever15 said:
@storm   well well  the ahm was relase at bh and i just sharte only the aim and video but the source code release it not my problem try to contact the one who release the souce code
i writed it not for you)

bobesin

Reaction score
Forever15 said:
best aimbot ? read above  * t.Dont work for sawn-off, uzi, tecs, sniper rifle. Anticheat can detect and dont work on some servers .*

*ahem*

best
aimbot
EVER

TraCerX

Reaction score
Storm said:
Well well well. I am Dworkin :) But when i tried to create topic here it wasnt approve.
I see that someone decompile my exe and published source code without my permission...Can you pls deleted the source code?
If someone will decompile my exe and used it for himself, but not publish. It will be ok, but no publish for all!

REMOVED AS REQUESTED