Prevent FPS Decrease

HackLover

Reaction score
I realize once I place the d3d9.dll for trollbeit in and play the sa-mp my fps stuck at around 59-65 And anytime I play without trollbeit (d3d9) I got back my normal fps of like 90-101. How can I prevent it from decreasing my fps (Frames Per)

StyleRxd

Reaction score
I have the same but if i disable the trollbeit i will get my FPS normal but its about the functions like car_sync it takes your fps so it go slow sometimes

Try use Game Booster then Joke ;P

Tiger

Reaction score
If it has things that is draining your FPS than the only thing you can really do is toggle it when you're not using it or close unnecessary processes. Also if you're using any mods to increase graphics, you could remove them (not the most efficient way but does give mass increase). And the simplest. Lower your graphics settings in general.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
The problem occurs on ALL PCS so too for me it's srsly s0beit's Fault I will try to find the reason, but its not a component of Trollbeit the only lag Trollbeits creating is with Internet (because of the many Packets).

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
s0beit's fps locked on 60.

But if you remove the FPS Lock, It's too locked / dropped at 60 the Code is not small so it's difficult to find.

Opcode.eXe

Expert
Reaction score
Do this(thats what i do all the time):

1.) Change your Antialasing to another value.
2.) Change it back and have fun with 100fps.
or
1.) Change your game resulotion
2.) Change it back and have fun with 100fps.

Also dont forget to turn off FRAMELIMITER in the Gta Grapics menu!111!!!!11