Help private trollbeit CRASH 0x688 PLEASE HELP!

carlborg

Reaction score
I have the files how to install it? I have mod sobiet. do i just place the files of trollbeit. thanks

HapeHD

Reaction score
Re: public trollbeit

Make sure to download SA-MP 0.3x r1 and if you got the files just place them all in your GTA SA folder.

carlborg

Reaction score
Re: public trollbeit

ok i got the files , and i got the private version , but when i die i crash when i have aimbot on , any suggestions? thanks

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
hello, dude thats how it worked for me
first install gta and sa-mp
2) i installed s0biet 25ghz i think its call like this
then install trollbeit for dummy guys program
or if you have files just place it in your gta folder

thats how it worked for me idk if its right but its work perfect
ps:i dont think you can install trollbiet by its own it have to be s0biet on your gta folder << thats what i think

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
what sa-mp version you have installed and cleo version?
btw did you used another version of trollbeit like the public one if you did , did it work for you>?

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
well your samp and cleo version are good
but try to test public one if i doesn't work just re-install the game but before you re-install it check if you have a weird file in gta foldar if you saw one just delete it and try to remove the cleo and test it btw did you install trollbeit by its own? or there is a s0biet , i prefer you to install s0biet 25ghz and the install trollbeit over it , its work for me in public version

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
look re install gta then install a clean version of s0biet 25ghz and test if it works , if it does make a backkup for the game and then install trollbeit over your old gta not the bucked up one :p :p:p then test it if it work you can install cleo , i dont remember but if trollbeit files need cleo i prefer you install cleo 4 first but if it doesn't install cleo after you installing trollbeit