Help private trollbeit CRASH 0x688 PLEASE HELP!

carlborg

Reaction score
I have the files how to install it? I have mod sobiet. do i just place the files of trollbeit. thanks

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
hmm ok its really ok to have fps when you install some cheat but it would be high if the cheat is good build not fast build , anyway about crashing did you try anti crash>?

ps: did you tired the public version? and from where did you got the privet if you didnt got it from this site it would mean that its missed up and that's make you crash,try to run the game like xp by right click on samp and go to compatbility then check the "run this program in compatibility mode for:" if you have win7 change it to win xp if it didnt work try this on gta san andreas too not just the samp program if all this didn't work i prefer you to run as admin by right click and run as administrator

and what is your windows?

carlborg

Reaction score
my windows is vista lol , i got the private version from 0x688 ( and since i pmed him like million of times he didnt respond ) i am writing on this forum. I will try reinstall again because when i reinstalled and played for the first time it worked as charm and i will try running as comptability.

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
your visit no problem visit=win7 same stupid system :D :D:D ,anyway just run it as xp too no problem , but you must change your system to win7 its better

carlborg

Reaction score
i reinstalled it and followed ur steps , now it kinda works and it doesnt , sometimes it crash sometimes it doesnt but its more relyable , and i face another problem , Sometimes i would be walking and my game closes , or i would be driving and it closes. Whats the problem , oh i also deleted my gta_sa.ini from gta san andreas user files , it helped alot :) :):)
any help about the random gta closes will be great :) :):) .

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
hmmm did you run it as xp? and did you install trollbeit then its suddenly close or nothing installed
for this problem check you drivers and make sure your windows is up to date
please put a pix for the crash massage or wright it ,, we can help you if we understand the crash massage

try to install direct x and/or install a new d3d9.dll and place it in your gta folder

ps: if you installed cleo try to remove or delete CLEO4 file on you gta folder the icon should be like some small text file and a question mark "?" in yellow above it and make sure you have bass.dll vorbis.dll and vorbisFile.dll and vorbisHooked.dll in your main gta folder

btw you must install sunnybuilder from here
http://sannybuilder.com/
and install new cleo from here
http://cleo.sannybuilder.com/
ps: choose the first one
CLEO 4 Library (v4.1.1.30f)
an auto-installer of CLEO 4 for San Andreas - stable version

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
well you must run windows updater if you got , you can update it normal like anything on windows
idk about vista but win7 you can search in start menu about "windows update" , anyway you must change to win7 because 99% of hacks and cheats and programs work on win7