Help Question about Sobfox and gpci

blackinfo13

Reaction score
Hello, if i for example set gpci slot to 14, gpci changes, if i change it back to 0, does it change my gpci to default or to some another gpci?

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, if i for example set gpci slot to 14, gpci changes, if i change it back to 0, does it change my gpci to default or to some another gpci?
also use of slot 0 change your gpci

When you connect to the server you can see the gpci yours on the left side of the screen below as long as the menu is closed

blackinfo13

Reaction score
also use of slot 0 change your gpci

When you connect to the server you can see the gpci yours on the left side of the screen below as long as the menu is closed
Hello, thanks, but what if i want for example want to go from slot 14 to my default gpci? How can i use my default/original gpci, if slot 0 also changes my gpci to some random?

Solutions
Reaction score
The project gives you gpci new,
and allows you to change gpcislots

This is for you to get a new identity that you use in the project, so that if you come to a computer test with verification gpci everything will be clean :)

blackinfo13

Reaction score
The project gives you gpci new,
and allows you to change gpcislots

This is for you to get a new identity that you use in the project, so that if you come to a computer test with verification gpci everything will be clean :)
Yeah thats awesome and everything but, what i already played on a server where they got my default gpci, then i got your cheat and it automatically changes my gpci to different and the server detects that my gpci is different but i do not want to the cheat do it, is there any way to do that cuz your project is really good and i would love to use it, but yeah im playing on server where they detect gpci changes

Solutions
Reaction score
Yeah thats awesome and everything but, what i already played on a server where they got my default gpci, then i got your cheat and it automatically changes my gpci to different and the server detects that my gpci is different but i do not want to the cheat do it, is there any way to do that cuz your project is really good and i would love to use it, but yeah im playing on server where they detect gpci changes
As long as you don't touch the slotgpci
It changes to another address, you can say you have 2 computers and one laptop, and one stationary
I don't see a problem with this, the opposite.

baza787

Reaction score
@sobfox how do i use the server crasher (not open.mp) whenever i click enter on the option, the 'off' flicks to 'on' then back to off. and nothing happens