Help Questions about bypassing AC

Yaburge

Reaction score
I'm learning how to bypass anti cheat client, I already bypass the directory check by editing the asi loader so that I can put my asi files outside the folder where anti cheat wont check. It can load or inject asi files now properly but the AC detects all asi or cleo script like it can detect that there's a script injected to the game, this is the AC im trying to bypass, Is it possible to bypass? https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=667208

Tuzas

Reaction score
I'm learning how to bypass anti cheat client, I already bypass the directory check by editing the asi loader so that I can put my asi files outside the folder where anti cheat wont check. It can load or inject asi files now properly but the AC detects all asi or cleo script like it can detect that there's a script injected to the game, this is the AC im trying to bypass, Is it possible to bypass? https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=667208
Can you send me the ip of the server which uses this anticheat?

Expl01T3R

Reaction score
no fokin way lmfao
How much servers are using this 'bAntiCheat'?
I just found way to probably abuse socket connection and send server crash packet lmfao.
Send server ip, i will try later exploiting the server.

skhezze

Reaction score
no fokin way lmfao
How much servers are using this 'bAntiCheat'?
I just found way to probably abuse socket connection and send server crash packet lmfao.
Send server ip, i will try later exploiting the server.
Could you create an exploit for that garbage?

s1.fenixzone.tv:7777

Expl01T3R

Reaction score
Could you create an exploit for that garbage?

s1.fenixzone.tv:7777
BTW I visited that server and discovered they abusing RCE Exploit available from server side when client has client version < 0.3.7-R5
They simply scanning for files and when they find something they closing your game and u dont really know whats happening next

And when you connects with 0.3.7-R5 where the RCE is fixed, it tells you to download R1 and kicks you from the server. :eek:

Yaburge

Reaction score
BTW I visited that server and discovered they abusing RCE Exploit available from server side when client has client version < 0.3.7-R5
They simply scanning for files and when they find something they closing your game and u dont really know whats happening next

And when you connects with 0.3.7-R5 where the RCE is fixed, it tells you to download R1 and kicks you from the server. :eek:
that's also how bAntiCheat works you cant open samp if you have .asi .lua cleo folder moonloader folder even d3d9.dll bAntiCheat also scan processes. that's why you cant use even public .exe aimbot

Expl01T3R

Reaction score
that's also how bAntiCheat works you cant open samp if you have .asi .lua cleo folder moonloader folder even d3d9.dll bAntiCheat also scan processes. that's why you cant use even public .exe aimbot
Difference between their (s1.fenixzone.tv:7777) anticheat and bAntiCheat is that they abusing RCE exploit which is kinda ilegall, bAntiCheat has clientside app which makes it legit and just communicating with server via sockets and also theres src released so..

And about your post...
You provided link for bAntiCheat thread on samp forums, but I still can't see information about server using this bAntiCheat, are you just troll or? If its not about bAntiCheat.. why are we talking with you at first place?
I guess #ClosePls Thanks

skhezze

Reaction score
Difference between their (s1.fenixzone.tv:7777) anticheat and bAntiCheat is that they abusing RCE exploit which is kinda ilegall, bAntiCheat has clientside app which makes it legit and just communicating with server via sockets and also theres src released so..

And about your post...
You provided link for bAntiCheat thread on samp forums, but I still can't see information about server using this bAntiCheat, are you just troll or? If its not about bAntiCheat.. why are we talking with you at first place?
I guess #ClosePls Thanks
Hello, the programmer of that server, he is famous Nezeek, an Argentine hated by everyone, Samp is dedicated to throwing big channels on YouTube for his disgusting Fenixzone server.

Zin

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, the programmer of that server, he is famous Nezeek, an Argentine hated by everyone, Samp is dedicated to throwing big channels on YouTube for his disgusting Fenixzone server.
Never played this fenixzone server, how can the server be disgusting? Seems like a decent, well-established server to me which just wants to be rid of aimbot noobs.