(Release Project LA Fire station + SASD Textured) including script and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandonleeds

Reaction score
dope link said:
i have no idea why you said LSRP was released here, the 'Name Roleplay' is a poor effort at a gamemode, let alone a copy of LSRP.
LSRP released? are you crazy that gamemode will never be released also i never said anything it is the LSRP script at all, i said it's a like LS-RP script yes Name Roleplay i know it's badly awful made am planning on fixing it with the savings & converting it to MYSQL.

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
[member=28052]T11-HDZ[/member] PLA 2.8 was taken down by Project LA devs. I suggest you attach the .rar and other downloads here, instead of uploading on any such file hosting services like mediafire.

abc..

Reaction score
T11-HDZ link said:
LSRP released? are you crazy that gamemode will never be released also i never said anything it is the LSRP script at all, i said it's a like LS-RP script yes Name Roleplay i know it's badly awful made am planning on fixing it with the savings & converting it to MYSQL.

If u really convert it to mysql and fix the save problem, "name roleplay" would become one of the best ever made roleplay gamemode published for free.

brandonleeds

Reaction score
0B36 link said:
[member=28052]T11-HDZ[/member] PLA 2.8 was taken down by Project LA devs. I suggest you attach the .rar and other downloads here, instead of uploading on any such file hosting services like mediafire.

Sure thing i will re upload it again.

abc.. link said:
If u really convert it to mysql and fix the save problem, "name roleplay" would become one of the best ever made roleplay gamemode published for free.

Thank's and yes i am going to do it however, it will take a very long time but i will promise everyone it will be released ones everything is fixed.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Closed, don't even ask for re-opening until the attachments are in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.