[REQ]Chainsaw Sync Hacks

iLost

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Chainsaw sync hack.
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Never saw it before.
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): It's easy , since i played in a server that has Chainsaw Sync , it will be more awesome if i can kill them from distance. I mean , it will be like Aimbot Skinshot which created by OpcodeExe. But it need to be closer , so i can hit the skin with the chainsaw .
* Details (add more details to your request): If it's possible , make the .cs one .
* On/off key (specify it): F10 is fine i guess.

*EDIT*
Other : Please move this thread into CLEO Request , I did something wrong . Thanks .

Schinko

Reaction score
FransHopper link said:
Other : Please move this thread into CLEO Request , I did something wrong . Thanks .
No. You didn't do something wrong. You are too stupid to realize that the request section is closed. As I see you tried to be sneaky and posted it in another section & saying that you made a mistake and wanna get it moved to the cleo section, to bypass the lock. Btw: the shit you talking about is similar to the pro-aim
But fuck you m8  :fuck_you:

iLost

Reaction score
Schinko link said:
No. You didn't do something wrong. You are too stupid to realize that the request section is closed. As I see you tried to be sneaky and posted it in another section & saying that you made a mistake and wanna get it moved to the cleo section, to bypass the lock. Btw: the shit you talking about is similar to the pro-aim

I was inactive and for sure , i didn't know what was happening . But , if that so , if the request section is closed , then i can let the staff / moderator delete this thread . You don't even need to use harsh / offensive words though . In this case , i was randomly making a thread without watched the topic . So , you can shut your mouth now .

Problem Solved.

Any Administrator / Moderator , please Close / Delete this thread.

Schinko

Reaction score
Sorry if I hurt your feelings  :sadpepe: :sadpepe:

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
FransHopper link said:
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Chainsaw sync hack.
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Never saw it before.
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): It's easy , since i played in a server that has Chainsaw Sync , it will be more awesome if i can kill them from distance. I mean , it will be like Aimbot Skinshot which created by OpcodeExe. But it need to be closer , so i can hit the skin with the chainsaw .
* Details (add more details to your request): If it's possible , make the .cs one .
* On/off key (specify it): F10 is fine i guess.

*EDIT*
I think I got the cleo u need, but it's not like pro aim, it's like an aimbot for chainsaw  :trollface:

PoeticGangster

Reaction score
Fu$10N link said:
I think I got the cleo u need, but it's not like pro aim, it's like an aimbot for chainsaw  :trollface:

Could you share it with me? Tried finding one in The past Because im a Good Dmer. But bad with Chainsaw Lol So would be Nice to Have.

Forever15

Expert
Reaction score
here activision delete button  near insert you will hear a sound

its from BH .. open the rar

Attachments

• blasthank.net (1).rar
    5.6 KB · Views: 267

bobesin

Reaction score
Schinko said:
FransHopper link said:

What the fuck is wrong with you?

daniberry143

Reaction score
it is something like that aimbot for chainsaw . some days ago i found a platform http://findchainsaw.com/