[REQ] STAY WITHIN WORLD BOUNDRIES - 0.3z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep0

Reaction score
I was paying in Cheating allowed and a player called 0RES crashed me and my screen gone crazy saying: STAY WITHIN WORLD BUSINESS!  :dont_care:

0RES said that is Syler hacker, and said that he's PRO HACKER  :face_palm: :face_palm:
I want that hack to crash players too, can somebitch give me download??  :computer_guy:

not490

Reaction score
Re: [REQ] STAY WITHIN WORLD BUSINESS - 0.3z

I saw that same :D  You saw me in that server ? i was not490. My screen changed coloured and crashed xdd

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score

You mean "stay within world boundaries"? Were you maybe in a car or something? Basically on some servers there is a GTA SA bug where you randomly hit an unknown boundary, your screen goes colorful and sometimes "Loading..." box appears.

Yep0

Reaction score

Grandpa Ze link said:
You mean "stay within world boundaries"? Were you maybe in a car or something? Basically on some servers there is a GTA SA bug where you randomly hit an unknown boundary, your screen goes colorful and sometimes "Loading..." box appears.

:no: It was not a GTA SA bug, someone crahed me and my screen gone crazy

hasin1 link said:

Thank you, finally!  :fuck_you:

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score

Yep0 link said:
[quote author=Grandpa Ze link=topic=6007.msg34150#msg34150 date=1394782476]

:no: It was not a GTA SA bug, someone crahed me and my screen gone crazy
[/quote]

It IS a SA-MP bug. It is just a script that abuses it.

Status
Not open for further replies.