[REQUEST] ANTI-AFK 0.3DL samp

Goad

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): ANTI-AFK
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Don't have, think to be created..
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want when I put on esc, that anti-afk will automatically activate and look like I'm not afk, but I am.
* Details (add more details to your request): I want when I put on esc, that anti-afk will automatically activate and look like I'm not afk, but I am.
* On/off key (specify it): Without key.

Opcode.eXe

Expert
Reaction score
If you enter windowed mode using this mod you will get GTA_SA_WINDOW as a mouse cursor pet.

Usage:
Launch SAMP, Spawn and then press ALT + ENTER to switch to windowed mode.

If you want to stop using this mod you need to click on GTA_SA in the Taskbar and press ALT + ENTER again.

// If you want to change the size of the windows, edit in inside of AFK_Browser.ini.

Attachments

• AFK_Browser.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 259

Goad

Reaction score
If you enter windowed mode using this mod you will get GTA_SA_WINDOW as a mouse cursor pet.

Usage:
Launch SAMP, Spawn and then press ALT + ENTER to switch to windowed mode.

If you want to stop using this mod you need to click on GTA_SA in the Taskbar and press ALT + ENTER again.

// If you want to change the size of the windows, edit in inside of AFK_Browser.ini.

opcode is not what I wanted .. this server even if you are not on esc and you do not move get kick after 15 minutes, that's why ... you understand? If you can help me please greatly with what I said above I appreciate it all.

Goad

Reaction score
And so this anti-afk, as I said .. should be ok as I said there that he can do the right job as is the blue blue eclipse v4, he has an anti-afk there and he goes the same way as I am said ..