Help request good skin aimbot, auto cbug, fake lags.

baza786

Reaction score
Hi, I know theres already aimbots out there but most of them are bad or outdated or maybe I havn't found the right one. (I found @SobFoX one which was the best loved it but they detected it ever since his new update)
So i want a skin aimbot
auto cbug which is normal speed, i've downloaded multiple and they shoot way too fast for cb cnr to register the bullet being shot.
fake lags if possible if not all good.

@SobFoX pls update ill support paypal

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, I know theres already aimbots out there but most of them are bad or outdated or maybe I havn't found the right one. (I found @SobFoX one which was the best loved it but they detected it ever since his new update)
So i want a skin aimbot
auto cbug which is normal speed, i've downloaded multiple and they shoot way too fast for cb cnr to register the bullet being shot.
fake lags if possible if not all good.

@SobFoX pls update ill support paypal
They have no way of detecting it. They blocked you because you set settings that were easy to understand that you were constantly offending. I am currently on a game server, there is none at all, you will learn to play with Cheats

baza786

Reaction score
They have no way of detecting it. They blocked you because you set settings that were easy to understand that you were constantly offending. I am currently on a game server, there is none at all, you will learn to play with Cheats
as I said in my previous post, I only had aimbot on auto cbug, fps spoofer I think but i doubt it. i did not use any crazy shit thats soo obvious. I wasnt even doing anything when I got banned, the game just froze restarted and it detected the cheat. they have a good anti cheat, stop hating.

baza786

Reaction score
your on a game server which has shitty anti cheats

baza786

Reaction score
I used these same settings in your previous version of the cheat and didn't get banned once or detected
as I said in my previous post, I only had aimbot on auto cbug, ignore friends, ignore npc. fps spoofer I think but i doubt it.
i did not use any crazy shit thats soo obvious. I wasnt even doing anything when I got banned, the game just froze restarted and it detected the cheat. they have a good anti cheat, stop hating. all im asking for u is to rectify it ill give you the server address
@SobFoX

baza786

Reaction score
Stop provoking peoples..
This is not propriete
i just want him to change something so it can work again.. ill donate if he rlly wants lel. i used a new ip, account, fresh gta, sobfox and it just instantly bans for cheating so they have detected something with the cheat this server anti cheat

Parazitas

God
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
i just want him to change something so it can work again.. ill donate if he rlly wants lel. i used a new ip, account, fresh gta, sobfox and it just instantly bans for cheating so they have detected something with the cheat this server anti cheat
Since clearly you are not satisfied which cheats you have gotten for free..
And most important no one force you to used them...
Also..., you not paid anything to use them..
You are not his father or mother to tell him what he need to do...

If you continue try to provoke this person.., i will be force to take actions..

baza786

Reaction score
Since clearly you are not satisfied which cheats you have gotten for free..
And most important no one force you to used them...
Also..., you not paid anything to use them..
You are not his father or mother to tell him what he need to do...

If you continue try to provoke this person.., i will be force to take actions..
who said im not satisfied, i used his previous version of the cheat for 1month without any problems. this new version it got detected quick, this server has detected it now thats why i asked for him if he can fix it, i said i am willing to pay for it( even though i was using the same settings and not abusing hard)