Help SA-MP Lag - Low FPS Rate.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
Same can be found here

At this point, I am pretty positive that this is a SA-MP bug.

When I am running SA-MP, my CPU usage is onlys 56%, my memory usage is only 456MB, out of 5992MB which I have. Changing graphical settings does not make a single difference, FPS rate is same regardless to anti-aliasing settings, visual FX quality, draw distance, it is all the same. It doesn't change even if I install or uninstall any mods, it just doesn't change.

Only thing I noticed is that FPS is lower at places where there are players, vehicles and more mapped areas, while FPS is higher on areas with no players, no vehicles and no mapping.

I do not recall any of this happening in 0.3e. If I am correct it started happening in 0.3x and FPS is slightly better in 0.3z, well, the only part that is better is that in 0.3z FPS doesn't go lower than 12, while in 0.3x sometimes it would drop to 8.

This is what makes it almost impossible to play SA-MP. There is nothing wrong with my PC, here are the specifications, which I've been told too many times already that are good enough to run SA-MP smoothly without any FPS drops.

Processor: Pentium 4 (Multithreading enabled).
Memory: 2GB RAM.
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon x1650.
Graphical Memory: 256MB.

And, please, don't post if you haven't read the full post; don't tell me to lower settings, to delete mods, or anything like that, because I already said, it is all the same.

Thank you, especially to those who actually help!  :urtheman:

Anyway, the reason I'm posting here is because many of you are experienced with SA-MP and how it works... so if I could find out what is cause of this problem and what could fix it, what mod, what hack, addition of what, removal of what... I really appreciate it, guys!

And, yes, I have another PC but most of my things related to GTA SA and SA-MP are here.

Much luvz!  :eek:h_stop_it_u:

Zin

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Samp is the only game that i lag on.

Processor: AMD E2- 1800 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 1.70 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB (7.60 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
The only thing that sort of made it better is StreamExtender.asi.. I'll try your stuff

I also noticed lag when someone's shooting near me.