SAMP API

Aur0

Reaction score
Hallo,

I use this wiki.samp-api.net/index.php/Hauptseite API to make stuffs using AHK, Lately they have been quite inactive and i thought why not learn how its made and make stuffs i want for myself, So i came here in hope if someone could help me by teaching me how to make the API and the functions. A video tutorial would be much appreciated. I am looking forward to make GetClosestPlayer() which will get the names of the players within 10 meters.

:catface: :catface::catface:

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
Hallo,

I use this wiki.samp-api.net/index.php/Hauptseite API to make stuffs using AHK, Lately they have been quite inactive and i thought why not learn how its made and make stuffs i want for myself, So i came here in hope if someone could help me by teaching me how to make the API and the functions. A video tutorial would be much appreciated. I am looking forward to make GetClosestPlayer() which will get the names of the players within 10 meters.

Do you want to create a SERVER API or a CLIENT API ?
either ways, you're gonna need some work :D :D:D . and some time to spend buddy.

Z0DY

Reaction score
[quote author="Aur0"]Hallo,

Do you want to create a SERVER API or a CLIENT API ?
either ways, you're gonna need some work :D :D:D . and some time to spend buddy.[/quote]
He mean's Client API like http://wiki.samp-api.net/index.php/Downloads

Aur0

Reaction score
Bump

Could someone atleast give me tips from where i should start learning and the stuffs i need to make it happen.

Aur0

Reaction score
Bump x2

everybody needs to start from somewhere..

i really want to learn this.

xzytro/0x688/opcode/springfield/or anyone any tip/help/tutorial would be really appreciated .