ProvoKral

Reaction score
I wanted to bypass ban with wireguard and ping was great around 30-50 solid and this keeps looping. What could it mean?
1722951985064.png

Expl01T3R

Reaction score
Yes, until they have anti-proxy detection. If he wants to play on server without cheating, i'd recommend OpenVPN with VPNGate.
Auto Unban is cheating ? and VPN is not? that doesn't make much sense, but ok i guess.
Also when server has anti proxy protection it would kick you also for VPN, cuz its the same thing basically right?
Well if he wants to use vpn I would also recommend VPN Gate / SoftEther, which is free and kinda powerfull thing on samp.

not490

Reaction score
Auto Unban is cheating ? and VPN is not? that doesn't make much sense, but ok i guess.
Also when server has anti proxy protection it would kick you also for VPN, cuz its the same thing basically right?
Well if he wants to use vpn I would also recommend VPN Gate / SoftEther, which is free and kinda powerfull thing on samp.
No, by cheating i meant if he would like to play on that server normally without cheating and constantly getting banned, i would recommend the mentioned VPN software. Proxy is faster, i give you that and i would also use proxy if i was intentionally cheating and constantly getting banned.

Expl01T3R

Reaction score
No, by cheating i meant if he would like to play on that server normally without cheating and constantly getting banned, i would recommend the mentioned VPN software. Proxy is faster, i give you that and i would also use proxy if i was intentionally cheating and constantly getting banned.
Hmm ok lel