SAMP running in slow motion...

Gosho

Reaction score
I just installed a GPCI unbanner cleo mod in my CLEO folder and when I started my game with it, I noticed the ground around the water during login screen kept flickering. Once I log in and spawn my character the ground flickering stops, but my character is moving in slow motion.Not FPS drops, actual slow motion movement. I sprint slower than u walk while holding ALT and it takes me like 10 seconds to swing a car door open. Everyone else around me seem to move around normal but they keep teleporting around or stuttering on my screen. I have no clue how to fix this, Ive removed the GPCI.cs mod from my folder but it's still happening.

Fgsxc

Reaction score
remove the mod then remove the gta sa documents this happened to me i removed all docs ifthis still doesnt get fixed reinstall your gta sa

Gosho

Reaction score
Tried deleting the whole folder in documents but it was still happening, so I am currently reinstalling GTA SA. Hope this fixes it cause if not Its pretty fucked up.

Gosho

Reaction score
Just re-installed the whole game in a different drive on my PC and I still got it... Like how tf do I fix this thing how is this possible?

EDIT: Just found out the cause of the issue incase someone else is struggling with this. Turns out my Anti Virus was deleting my sampfuncs.asi file whenever I launched GTA SA from SAMP, causing all this. I feel dumb now lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had this problem before, uninstall Nahimic 2+ Audio Driver worked, try it and tell me if it works.