[SAMP]Skid boys, skid boys whatcha gonna do?[Patched]

CikaDJokica

Reaction score
be7 you managed to crack because it is not has 2 protection
For be7 I do not care Posted by Dec 3 2020 source code yt I just changed the menu now and I dont have many new codes

cortex I failed to do crack only 47% succeeded post is 2 more protections within the script itself

since you managed to crack be7
now its time for me to crack yours xray project
Capture.PNG

Expl01T3R

Reaction score
He deleted my post under the video.. ok glad you shared it here.. cuz iam gonna post it here.

Thanks for making me famous in your video, nice one ! 1,5k of sheeps will see what type of braindead are you really.
And again.. Experienced People can reverse/check on virustotal.
They will find out BE is not virus..
~ Not Packed
~ Not Crypted
~ Not STRING Xor-ed (So yeah they can patch it and edit string with SAME LENGTH ! like sobfox did. (what a noob)
~ BE Chat is Chat powered thru TCP socket and thru my VPS, it may looks like iam collecting some data.. but the truth is iam only sending messages from the be chat and receiving them. (Experienced can check it out..)

SobFoX u are so pathetic.. u can't delete post here, right? we are not on yt.. sadge for ya..

Expl01T3R

Reaction score
For be7 I do not care Posted by Dec 3 2020 source code yt I just changed the menu now and I dont have many new codes

cortex I failed to do crack only 47% succeeded post is 2 more protections within the script itself

View attachment 5536
Better to be careful.. https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/3b7e161ca34c99286526641d2965145cbc4dc2a9f4d505a0ce3529d4b2dc9b89 x)

HaroldGnomo

Reaction score
He deleted my post under the video.. ok glad you shared it here.. cuz iam gonna post it here.

Thanks for making me famous in your video, nice one ! 1,5k of sheeps will see what type of braindead are you really.
And again.. Experienced People can reverse/check on virustotal.
They will find out BE is not virus..
~ Not Packed
~ Not Crypted
~ Not STRING Xor-ed (So yeah they can patch it and edit string with SAME LENGTH ! like sobfox did. (what a noob)
~ BE Chat is Chat powered thru TCP socket and thru my VPS, it may looks like iam collecting some data.. but the truth is iam only sending messages from the be chat and receiving them. (Experienced can check it out..)

SobFoX u are so pathetic.. u can't delete post here, right? we are not on yt.. sadge for ya..
You literally have a fucking logger on your VPS brah, you say "its not my fault be5 had virus" but the mod itself had a dev only section where you could see loggers and control computers, how you didnt seen it? lmao, dont lie

HaroldGnomo

Reaction score

View attachment 5536
Stupid, XRAY is highly encrypted because of people like you trying to share the open source, you guys are like "oh no CikaX isnt from TeamExploit" but you keep protecting yourself when we talk anything about yall lmao