SAMPFUNCS doesn't loading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raf1997

Reaction score
i installed SAMPFUNCS and cleo but sampfuncs doesn't loading..its not an error or something..im logging in game but except cleo, sampfuncs doesn't load and sampfuncs loading screen doesn't appear.ive tried everything..i ran the samp and gta with admin privileges,i also disabled my antivirus but still nothing..can anybody help?

Raf1997

Reaction score
Don't forget check description.
this is the first tutorial ive tried..i installed everything from the description but still nothing.and i have no error or anything..its like sampfuncs is not even loading or something.sampfuncs loading screen doesn't appear when im logging in..just the simple multiplayer screen.and i have sampfuncs and folder in my gta

Last edited:

JaggerJam

Reaction score
i installed SAMPFUNCS and cleo but sampfuncs doesn't loading..its not an error or something..im logging in game but except cleo, sampfuncs doesn't load and sampfuncs loading screen doesn't appear.ive tried everything..i ran the samp and gta with admin privileges,i also disabled my antivirus but still nothing..can anybody help?
Make the folder of your game to not be checked by the antivirus, simply add at exclusion settings.

Raf1997

Reaction score
so guys.i have fixed the problem.it seems windows 10 had that problem after i did a reset on my laptop.i did a format and installed win 8.1 pro.now its working perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.