SAMPFUNCS

Ruflll7

Reaction score
Is there a way to remove this loading screen from sampfuncs?

Attachments

• Capturar.PNG
    Capturar.PNG
    319.6 KB · Views: 11

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
You can use custom saa2 in particular changing the image inside loadscs.txd will give you a different image (just printscreen the default one or something). It's also open source so you probably could find that function to use in your own code.

Ruflll7

Reaction score
You can use custom saa2 in particular changing the image inside loadscs.txd will give you a different image (just printscreen the default one or something). It's also open source so you probably could find that function to use in your own code.

Can you edit this for me? I tried and it didn't work

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Can you edit this for me? I tried and it didn't work
Yeah my bad. Just tried it and sampfuncs overides even that custom loadscreen aswell. I believe some "fancy" s0beits have an override for even the sampfuncs loading screen probs using d3d and stuff so you'd have to poke around the sources of those. I imagine this won't be that simple as it may involve d3d rendering and shit just to draw one image but I'm not exactly a C++/S0beit guy.

Ruflll7

Reaction score
Yeah my bad. Just tried it and sampfuncs overides even that custom loadscreen aswell. I believe some "fancy" s0beits have an override for even the sampfuncs loading screen probs using d3d and stuff so you'd have to poke around the sources of those. I imagine this won't be that simple as it may involve d3d rendering and shit just to draw one image but I'm not exactly a C++/S0beit guy.

I really need it