selling imrp gamemode (+Site+ucp)

Winkey

Reaction score
im selling imrp gamemode i upgrade him and add him a website and ucp (you can take a look, it's show you errors because the server not run anymore), contact me.
lm-rp.com

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Buy a dictionary instead, maybe finish school and read our rules as this is a) the wrong section b) a really poor piece of text.

McAwesome

Reaction score
0x688 said:
Buy a dictionary instead, maybe finish school and read our rules as this is a) the wrong section b) a really poor piece of text.

You may never know if one is say, suicidal. Be nice to people, being nice always is something that makes you thrive.
Show mercy, and be helpful otherwise it might be to late for him, and this very comment could send him straight on edge, if he even understood what you just suggested. :p

Over and out.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
McAwesome said:
0x688 said:

You may never know if one is say, suicidal. Be nice to people, being nice always is something that makes you thrive.
Show mercy, and be helpful otherwise it might be to late for him, and this very comment could send him straight on edge, if he even understood what you just suggested. :p

Over and out.

Well that's the most cringe crammed into a forum post ever.

McAwesome

Reaction score
Zin said:
McAwesome said:
0x688 said:

Over and out.

Well that's the most cringe crammed into a forum post ever.

I know, not so sure how well your sarcasm taste buds work but well.

keek21

Reaction score
Trusted > https://www.multimart.org/topic/1869-on-sale-italy-mafia-rp-v67-v70-super-rare/