selling imrp gamemode (+Site+ucp)

Winkey

Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
im selling imrp gamemode i upgrade him and add him a website and ucp (you can take a look, it's show you errors because the server not run anymore), contact me.
lm-rp.com
 

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
1,119
Reaction score
172
Buy a dictionary instead, maybe finish school and read our rules as this is a) the wrong section b) a really poor piece of text.
 

McAwesome

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 7, 2014
Messages
208
Reaction score
1
0x688 said:
Buy a dictionary instead, maybe finish school and read our rules as this is a) the wrong section b) a really poor piece of text.

You may never know if one is say, suicidal. Be nice to people, being nice always is something that makes you thrive.
Show mercy, and be helpful otherwise it might be to late for him, and this very comment could send him straight on edge, if he even understood what you just suggested. :p

Over and out.
 

Zin

Expert
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
1,695
Reaction score
104
McAwesome said:
0x688 said:
Buy a dictionary instead, maybe finish school and read our rules as this is a) the wrong section b) a really poor piece of text.

You may never know if one is say, suicidal. Be nice to people, being nice always is something that makes you thrive.
Show mercy, and be helpful otherwise it might be to late for him, and this very comment could send him straight on edge, if he even understood what you just suggested. :p

Over and out.

Well that's the most cringe crammed into a forum post ever.
 

McAwesome

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 7, 2014
Messages
208
Reaction score
1
Zin said:
McAwesome said:
0x688 said:
Buy a dictionary instead, maybe finish school and read our rules as this is a) the wrong section b) a really poor piece of text.

You may never know if one is say, suicidal. Be nice to people, being nice always is something that makes you thrive.
Show mercy, and be helpful otherwise it might be to late for him, and this very comment could send him straight on edge, if he even understood what you just suggested. :p

Over and out.

Well that's the most cringe crammed into a forum post ever.

I know, not so sure how well your sarcasm taste buds work but well.
 

keek21

Active member
Joined
Feb 27, 2016
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Trusted > https://www.multimart.org/topic/1869-on-sale-italy-mafia-rp-v67-v70-super-rare/
 
Top