Smart Damage Reducer

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiChrome

Reaction score
Hi there,
I wanna request a smart damage reducer mod. This would be like a random damage reducer. Sometimes it would resist damage and sometimes it wouldn't. This process should be automated  so it looks like samp sync issues (Lagcomp and similar shit). I don't know if this is possible but if it is, it'll be really appreciated if someone could script something like it.
Example:- Someone fires 3 shots at me, The mod would resist the damage from 1 shot and would take normal damage for others.The ratio should be fixed though, Like the shots resisted:Shots fired ratio should be 2:1.
Thanks in advance!

Forever15

Expert
Reaction score
lol if u want free download the dmgmod the set the activation key to capslock or z or use lag.cs

if u want the one that is private but the one you really request buy the lagz by opcode very legit and thats the one your requesting right now

NiChrome

Reaction score
eh' cmon, Damage mod is too detectable, 1 mistake and you're blown, I need an automated script for it :c

4changesLeft

Reaction score
I don't know if what you're asking is possible, but I made this simple, similar script.
What it does: 
1)You become a god for half a second
2)You become normal for half a second
This means that 50% of time you will not lose hp, while 50% of time you will.

And this repeats as long as the script remains active.
Activate/Deactivate:
/rgod

Attachments

• Random-God.cs
    18 KB · Views: 214

NiChrome

Reaction score
Hey,I got an Idea, Need someone to Script it...What if you created an automatic toggle for a damage reducer? Like it would automatically Toggle on/off with some interval. Also it should not be a God mode but a Damage reducer like it should reduce 80% of the damage. If it's scriptable...
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.