Help Some questions.

spirifix

Reaction score
Hello.

Alright so, i was woundering about a few things lately, if you could answer my questions, it would be great.

1/ Is there a way to make the server thinks i'm on a mission markre ( redpoint ) while i'm not?
Like make it so the server thinks i'm on that position.

2/ Is there a way to teleport to a place without the server noticing?

3/ I noticed that when the red marker is gone and you are on the position it was, it doesn't trigger the thing, so it means if i create a custom marker i will be able to use that one or not?

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
1. No, you just can trigger the Callback (OnPlayerEnterCheckPoint) but most of the Servers are checking your current position still it's maybe possible.

2. NO you can just teleport for your self that means it's not sync and no one will see you there nor you will see server side streamed items.

3. Well, it only triggers if you ENTER the Checkpoint (PAWN) Callback but if the Server does no position checking it would work.

spirifix

Reaction score
I have a few other questions :

Is there a way to teleport to an interior of a house if you know the position? ( locked house )

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
spirifix link said:
I have a few other questions :

Is there a way to teleport to an interior of a house if you know the position? ( locked house )

If the House is not in an other virtual-world yes and most likely the server doesnt know that you're in the house because it set's a variable on entering.