Some things you may want to know about SA:MP (or you actually NEED to know)

Some things you could know:
  • SA:MP has NO HDD BAN there is just a simple hash which can be changed w/o problems (gpci) Ways to change it: http://ugbase.eu/forum47.html
  • SA:MP trusts the client in almost every situation.
  • The SA:MP Version check consists of a string which is changeable and will allow you to connect to servers with this check enabled.
  • You can't hack users accounts w/o any script/web based vuln.
  • You can't bake cakes with SA:MP it can't even do the simplest thing for you (objects are pre-baked! not by sa-mp tho).

Some things you absolutely should know:
  • Stop, oh please stop it in the name of all developers ask for "player/server crashers" finding one of them is hard and no they are not just made THEY ARE ACTUALLY >worked< for.
  • There's no universal bypass for server sided anti cheats, some servers may allow you to bypass it but that's purely based on  the developers skill.

Format revived (2k16):
I want to revive the format, so ask questions which are very common.
I / the community wil try to answer them right to allow us collecting all commonly asked questions.

tfwnoqtgf

Reaction score
Re: Some things you may know... About SA:MP

Is there a way to bypass an anticheat?, i play A/D and theres an anticheat arround who is used in every official Clan War, you can't use any .cleo, .asi or .exe because you get banned, changing IP and mac adress doesnt work for unban, the problem whit this is that the creator of this AC is asking for money for unban you, or he makes it public and he has a samp clan who people think they are cheating (cuz they made the ac).

sixtytiger.com/tiger/ac_files/

mbcool

Reaction score
Re: Some things you may know... About SA:MP

No you cant bypass the anticheat.
Its Serverside!

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
#bump: Format revived, let's try it huh?

Forever15

Expert
Reaction score
how not to be noob in samp ?  :urtheman: lol  :iknowwhatyoudid:

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh really? Please read the sentence above and stop asking.

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
is it really that hard to bypass a serverside anticheat? example think you just do a clientless login to server. wont it bypass anticheat? cuz if server cant detect your client, it wont work. i thought it dont matter if its serverside or clientside. if it cant detect client id then it wont work. right?

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
What's up with forgien languages in samp such as Arabic and Russian as it pops up as "?????????????" I have seen that they know how to get around this and combine letters and numbers somehow can anyone give me an explanation?

Reaction score
Zin said:
What's up with forgien languages in samp such as Arabic and Russian as it pops up as "?????????????" I have seen that they know how to get around this and combine letters and numbers somehow can anyone give me an explanation?

It's all about how your system takes an encoding, using English version of Win10 for example may cause Russian letters appear in some programs as a "????" or even more serious shit

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
Because you don't have Russian and Arabic language packs installed on your PC, those letters will appear as "?????????????".