Super Patriot V 1.0 By TRTDM

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
Super Patriot V 1.0 By TRTDM​
My name on SA-MP forums is TRTDM
Hello guyz i made a new filterscript named Super Patriot or Bomber Patriot in which you can create explosions, destory vehicles using it and kill players.

The Super Patriot spawns near area 51, (you can change the cordinates and add more of super patriots) , you can sit in it and then Press 'Y' to start Destruction.

qawzx had also earlier made this kind of patriot but it had many bugs and it didnt create explosion in right direction and to create explosions we had to write a cmd so i improved that thing and now its completely fine :D

Video of how this Works
Super Patriot For SA-MP (FilterScript By TRTDM) Version 1.0

Download Link (MediaFire) : http://www.mediafire.com/view/73oiuhi5033umyp/BomberPat.pwn

Pastebin : http://pastebin.com/J62ayzhE

CREDITS : sa-mp team, me , cvnr0 for creating video for my FS and waheguru for his blessings

Permissions : You can always modify it, use it and create mirrors but mention me and god in credits.

ReDrozeN1

Reaction score
can you add another attachments which is the patriot can be located at the unity station ??like in RP servers like NGRP .

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
Te[R]minater link=topic=11713.msg66853#msg66853 date=1419350908]
:yesyes: no opinions ?
You're a true patriot  :dont_care:

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
ReDrozeN1 link said:
can you add another attachments which is the patriot can be located at the unity station ??like in RP servers like NGRP .

You can change the cordinates of vehicle yourself.

ReDrozeN1

Reaction score
Can u do it for me? please :yesyes: im kinda noob for the coords thinggy  :trollface: :trollface: :trollface:

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
Paul159 link said:
Can you make it shoot every 15 seconds ?

Change this line of code
SetTimerEx("AntiPTBSpam",450,0,"i",playerid);

to this
SetTimerEx("AntiPTBSpam",15000,0,"i",playerid);

15 seconds would be a bit high anyways but your choice