teleport mode

duduie

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): teleport
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): i had it long time ago
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): i want this mod to teleport me to the checkpoints and write some commands
* Details (add more details to your request) : so, i want this mod to write /fish then teleport to the checkpoint after 80 seconds and press enter, returning to the /fish place, writing /fish again, teleport to the checkpoint after 80 seconds and press enter.. and keep going this way.
* On/off key (specify it): /ugb or K+P

duduie

Reaction score
Any video.
I don't have.. but it's simple for u who knows scripting
the mod i want it's like when i press Z for example, it teleports me to an specific location, type a command, then wait 100 sec and teleport to the other location

duduie

Reaction score
I don't have.. but it's simple for u who knows scripting
the mod i want it's like when i press Z for example, it teleports me to an specific location, type a command, then wait 100 sec and teleport to the other location

later edit: more exactly, i have 3 coordonates. i want for example to press Z and the cleo mod starts: go to location 1, type a command and wait a couple of seconds. after that go to location 2, type another commands and wait 10 seconds. after that 10 seconds, go to location 3 and type another command. after the last one, return to the location 1 and repeat all