Help transparent menu, lock mouse 2 monitors

Garries

Reaction score
on a server i play on, they banned the usage of samp addon, and forced all of us to use codsmp now.
codsmp doesn't have transparent menu aka anti pause like how samp addon has it, so we're forced to find replacements.

we all agreed on one of the transparent menu mods, because it offers both esc menu antipause and also alt tabbing doesn't pause the gameplay, so everything should be fine right?
no, not if you got 2 monitors like i do, because when i drag my mouse to the right, the mouse cursor appears on my 2nd monitor, and when i drag it back to my main monitor, i see the cursor there and is forced to press tab twice to remove it, over and over again.

now, i did manage to find this other transparent menu mod which locks your mouse, but it only offers anti pause on esc, not when tabbing out of the game.

if someone can take the lock mouse and unlock mouse code from "Background.cs" and put it inside of the "Transparent Menu.cs" that would help at least 100 players from this mess we've been caught up in.

TL;DR:
take lock/unlock mouse code from "Background.cs" and put it into "Transparent Menu.cs"
thank you.

Attachments

• Background.cs
    28.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Transparent Menu.cs
    19.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Transparent Menu.ini
    596 bytes · Views: 6

Garries

Reaction score
tried it out some more, it didn't fix the mouse, but now it crashes when i open the map up.

the very little i do know of modding, but did u link the lock/unlock mouse function to fog? i think thats why its crashing when i open the map up.

i do not by any means fully know how to make cleos, but just wanted to make sure nothing is forgotten about.

thanks for helping.

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
on a server i play on, they banned the usage of samp addon, and forced all of us to use codsmp now.
codsmp doesn't have transparent menu aka anti pause like how samp addon has it, so we're forced to find replacements.

we all agreed on one of the transparent menu mods, because it offers both esc menu antipause and also alt tabbing doesn't pause the gameplay, so everything should be fine right?
no, not if you got 2 monitors like i do, because when i drag my mouse to the right, the mouse cursor appears on my 2nd monitor, and when i drag it back to my main monitor, i see the cursor there and is forced to press tab twice to remove it, over and over again.

now, i did manage to find this other transparent menu mod which locks your mouse, but it only offers anti pause on esc, not when tabbing out of the game.

if someone can take the lock mouse and unlock mouse code from "Background.cs" and put it inside of the "Transparent Menu.cs" that would help at least 100 players from this mess we've been caught up in.

TL;DR:
take lock/unlock mouse code from "Background.cs" and put it into "Transparent Menu.cs"
thank you.
Imrp launcher Doesn't force you to use anything, but it's strange what you say they are limiting about it sampaddon.

Look, maybe this can help you

Attachments

• III.VC.SA.WindowedMode.asi
    240 KB · Views: 1

dphome

Solutions
Reaction score
Try on clean GTA. (without III.VC.SA.WindowedMode.asi)

-------
Fixes.asi for window mode.
MixSets.asi for lock mouse on window.

Attachments

• files.zip
    325.9 KB · Views: 2

Garries

Reaction score
Try on clean GTA. (without III.VC.SA.WindowedMode.asi)

-------
Fixes.asi for window mode.
MixSets.asi for lock mouse on window.
Imrp launcher Doesn't force you to use anything, but it's strange what you say they are limiting about it sampaddon.

You are completely right that the launcher doesnt force me to use anything, but it feels forced when gta is a broken 20 year old mess and mods like samp addon is only way to fix it.
So the ban has crippled the server almost, people leaving or simply cant play without lagging 24/7.

Thanks for the suggestions, i will try III.VC.SA.WindowedMode.asi out only since mixsets isnt allowed and will be blocked on the launcher
krjWwdy.jpeg

Garries

Reaction score

just got around to testing this, and it doesn't fix anything, only made it harder to tab out of the game.

thanks for the suggestions though.

Parazitas

God
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
just got around to testing this, and it doesn't fix anything, only made it harder to tab out of the game.

thanks for the suggestions though.
You could keep game all the time unpaused.
Also someone could make mouse hovering checking which could help in your situation.
Since once mouse would be on gta windows it would get focused.