[TUT] How to change your SA:MP Fonts

Nasif

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted before and if I'm posting it in the wrong board. But here's a quick and easy tutorial to achieve these two things  :urtheman:

What we will achieve (won't look the same; font is up to you)

Client
9dSPg9j.png

Ingame
DVpo0jt.png

First download HxD from Google (sorry for no link, I probably need permission to upload this)

Install and open.
Then go to your SAMP folder and if you want to mod the client, drag and drop the samp.exe executable into HxD.

Now look for a font that's good and has a 5 or less character name (Won't work if it's bigger.)
Press CTRL + F and look for Arial
Change Arial to 'your font name'
CTRL + S (save)
Done!
Pro tip; you can rename new fonts to 5 char ones and then install them to Windows.

If you want to mod it in-game, open the samp.dll with HxD and change the Arial to something else. samp.dll is limited to 6-7 characters I think.

My first font is Dalek and second one is Calibri.

Hope you lyk  :somuchwin:

DzkAy

Reaction score
Good job , bro , You really help me alot ;)

iLost

Reaction score
Wow I Love this . Thanks So Much . Good Job Bro!  :somuchwin:

EDIT : I Already Modded my SAMP In-Game Fonts . How can i know what Fonts is that ? Help Me Please! If someone doesnt know .... Please Give me your default fonts.txd to me please  :yesyes:

ThermaL

Expert
Reaction score
FransHopper link said:
Wow I Love this . Thanks So Much . Good Job Bro!  :somuchwin:

EDIT : I Already Modded my SAMP In-Game Fonts . How can i know what Fonts is that ? Help Me Please! If someone doesnt know .... Please Give me your default fonts.txd to me please  :yesyes:

Attachments

• fonts.rar
    26.4 KB · Views: 84

iLost

Reaction score
When i changed the Fonts to Comic Sans MS , I Cant Open SAMP . the samp.exe is not right windows 32 bit applications .  :sweet_jesus:  :table_flip:

DzkAy

Reaction score
FransHopper link said:
When i changed the Fonts to Comic Sans MS , I Cant Open SAMP . the samp.exe is not right windows 32 bit applications .  :sweet_jesus:  :table_flip:
The font must be 5 characters long , go and rename it then change.

iLost

Reaction score
I Already Use Corbel ... But still cant . Please Help Me! Is this applications only for windows 7 ? 64 Bit ?  :bawww:

DzkAy

Reaction score
FransHopper link said:
I Already Use Corbel ... But still cant . Please Help Me! Is this applications only for windows 7 ? 64 Bit ?  :bawww:
Re-install (Clean SAMP) than change it, use Dalek font , some fonts don't work at all.

iLost

Reaction score
D.Kay link said:
[quote author=FransHopper link=topic=6597.msg48614#msg48614 date=1405703067]
Re-install (Clean SAMP) than change it, use Dalek font , some fonts don't work at all.
[/quote]

I Already Re-Install , Then When i Search Dalek , It's wrote "Cant Search Dalek" Like that  :yuno:

DzkAy

Reaction score
FransHopper link said:
[quote author=D.Kay link=topic=6597.msg48793#msg48793 date=1405763527]
[quote author=FransHopper link=topic=6597.msg48614#msg48614 date=1405703067]
[/quote]

I Already Re-Install , Then When i Search Dalek , It's wrote "Cant Search Dalek" Like that  :yuno:
[/quote]
By default it's Arial font , you have to search Arial not Dalek. Then replace Arial with Dalek