Vb.net?

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
I wanted a .exe builder because im sorta newbie with C++ and that shit i found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQMfaiUPWNc Vb.net i googled vb.net and i found all this shit so i installed all this random Vb.net internet stuff well its visual studio dont know if its same thing but can someone give me the "correct" link for Vb.net exe builder because the links are updated and full of random shit.

.silent

Reaction score
VB.NET is a good language to start with, but its not good for some bigger projects though. You can check my posts, I've made few trainers & other stuff in VB.NET and some of them are open source so you can learn (however when I look at some of these codes I see that soetimes they could be done better, but I've been just starting with this stuff.

You can do awesome stuff with it, you can even use a proxy d3d dll and render a menu like s0beit does, and yeah you can do all these NOPs & other memory editing stuff :) :):)
Edit
I have used Visual Basic 2008 Express to edit my code and it was very good. Coding is very simple because of a smart auto-complete and showing errors live.

25GHz

Reaction score
i've tried vb about a month ago... i gived up at the first day... it's just too simple, basic, noobish, too damn high level, the code by itself is nearly impossible to modificate, it looks too static, and that makes impossible to create alot of stuff.
and it's hard as fuck to debug it latter...

but, if you never managed any other programming language, this might be interesting to you.
(if is possible to recognize vb as a prog lang... anyway.. oh.. whatever..).

btw, for visual basic(programming language), you gonna need visual basic(application to manage and compile). :p :p:p

P.S.:
if you're going to create things with interface(visually close to vb), i advice you to go straight to C#, it might be a little bit hard at start, but as you learn, you'll be abled to expand and stay on this programming language, because is possible to do alot of stuff that is impossible to do with vb, and also when you get at some level at vb, you'll try to expand your possibilities, and then you'll probably go to C# anyway, and then you'll see that the time you spent on vb were just useless.
So.. give a shot, try C#, it has a great combination with the best things of vb and it has a logic way in it's code that looks alot like C++. unfortunately, with C# you can't go as far as C++ can(example: directly code in assembly), anyway, that's up to you, this was just an advice.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
what did he use to easily make them text boxes without typing any code? did he use Vb.net? i have "Microsoft Visual C++ Express 2010" dont know if that's it

25GHz

Reaction score
what did he use to easily make them text boxes without typing any code? did he use Vb.net? i have "Microsoft Visual C++ Express 2010" dont know if that's it
[...]
btw, for visual basic(programming language), you gonna need visual basic(application to manage and compile).
[...]

hur.. dur... genius....
(visual basic has a self instructive interface).
(visual studio c++ supports c++).
got it now?