TIME/WEATHER Changer WITHOUT SAMPFUNCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kungdun

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Time/Weather changer without sampfuncs
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): N/A
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) TO be able to change the time and weather
* Details (add more details to your request) This script allows you to change time and weather
* On/off key (specify it): /settime /setweather - I've tried single player ones but they won't work because you have to press "T" which opens SAMP chat box because it's entered as a cheat code almost

A$AP.cs

Reaction score
type sun as cheat like hesoyam

Attachments

• sun.cs
    17.2 KB · Views: 46

_Safa

Reaction score
type sun as cheat like hesoyam
Thats not the test-cheat aka singleplayer-cheat opcode. The activation on that CLEO is based on pressing S, U & N key at the same time, so it wont work that way.

doesnt work for me just opens my inventory on the server

Test this cleo, it should work if you write "kungdun" like singleplayer-cheat.

Attachments

• kungdun.cs
    17.8 KB · Views: 45

kungdun

Reaction score
Thats not the test-cheat aka singleplayer-cheat opcode. The activation on that CLEO is based on pressing S, U & N key at the same time, so it wont work that way.

Test this cleo, it should work if you write "kungdun" like singleplayer-cheat.
Are there any where I can use a cmd? /settime /setweather. Ik there is some but they require sampfuncs

Status
Not open for further replies.