VPN Problem (Servers go offline whenever i connect to a network)

James Heller Snowby

Reaction score
So yeah,whenever i connect to a virtual network all samp servers just go offline,the name stays but no player amount etc..
Does anyone know what could be the problem?

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
It's possible that you're using a widely spreaded VPN and the Server Owner's blocked the outgoing Traffic to these IP's.
You're using a Private one ?

BBB

Reaction score
maybe your vpn service is expired..  :iknowwhatyoudid:

James Heller Snowby

Reaction score
0x688 link said:
It's possible that you're using a widely spreaded VPN and the Server Owner's blocked the outgoing Traffic to these IP's.
I usually search for free servers on google and connect with them (they all work fine),i also tried it with programs like Frosty's,Vpnium or VPNgate but the servers just won't load and it shows that they're offline.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
James Heller Snowby link said:
[quote author=0x688 link=topic=6446.msg36644#msg36644 date=1396374879]
I usually search for free servers on google and connect with them (they all work fine),i also tried it with programs like Frosty's,Vpnium or VPNgate but the servers just won't load and it shows that they're offline.
[/quote]

0x688, leave this to the experts :p

Okay, I assume you get disconnected from the internet to get connected back to it through VPN's TAP adapter, and that's where it stops - Probably because you do not have one, or at least enabled. So check your adapters in Internet Connections.

However, if your internet works and all SA-MP servers don't, then it is directly or indirectly related to SA-MP itself. Try deleting GTA San Andreas User Files or going to sa-mp.cfg and changing Multicore value, from 0 to 1 or from 0 to 1 depending on its current state (ik you may wonder wth has Multicore got to do with connection, but trust me, it does; I once fixed my friend's 3K ping using same tehnique, and many simillar stuff). Try restarting your modem. Try VPNBook + OpenVPN.

Do all servers go offline?
Does your regular internet work?
Do you see 2 internet adapters, both ON?
What is its/their status?
What shows up on Internet and Hosted SA-MP server list?

What methods have you tried so far?

James Heller Snowby

Reaction score
However, if your internet works and all SA-MP servers don't, then it is directly or indirectly related to SA-MP itself. Try deleting GTA San Andreas User Files or going to sa-mp.cfg and changing Multicore value, from 0 to 1 or from 0 to 1 depending on its current state (ik you may wonder wth has Multicore got to do with connection, but trust me, it does; I once fixed my friend's 3K ping using same tehnique, and many simillar stuff). Try restarting your modem. Try VPNBook + OpenVPN.

I did,nothing seemed worked.

Do all servers go offline? Yes.
Does your regular internet work? Yes.
Do you see 2 internet adapters, both ON? Yes.
What is its/their status? Enabled.
What shows up on Internet and Hosted SA-MP server list?
unbenannt9ssw4.png

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
This is weird... never encountered SA-MP blocking the network.

Try to disable either of adapters.