Help Ways to get unbanned from NGRP.

john0536

Reaction score
Dear Ngrp folks  :computer_guy: ,
I believe we have many people here have their own way of getting unbanned from this corrupted server, if so please share so we'd brake this shell. 

Honestly I do not have any other way then restarting my router and making new windows profile, that is pretty much why I made this thread so people share their ways.

Some how my way of restarting the router has stopped working  :eek:hgodwhy: , my ip stays the same every time I restart my router. I do not know why, If anyone know please let me know how to fix this problem, and yes I do have dynamic ip and my ip did change before when I used to restart my router.

ClausBear

Expert
Reaction score
with this cleo you shouldt need to worry about making new windows accounts

2nd Open the Command Prompt. You can do this from the Start button, going to Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt. Or, click "Run..." under the start menu, type "cmd" into the box, and hit enter.

In the command prompt window, type "ipconfig" and press enter. Don't include the quotation marks. This will show you your current IP address.

In the command prompt window, type "ipconfig /release" and press enter. Again, don't include the quotations. Make sure you have a space between ipconfig and the forward slash.

In the command prompt window, type "ipconfig /renew" and press enter. You should now have a new IP address. To check it, you can type "ipconfig" again and press enter.

Now if this didn't give you a new IP address try to do your method and it probaly should work because you just refreshed some shit.

Attachments

• GpciUnban.cs
    23.5 KB · Views: 40

lagat2203

Reaction score
ClausBear link said:

2nd Open the Command Prompt. You can do this from the Start button, going to Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt. Or, click "Run..." under the start menu, type "cmd" into the box, and hit enter.

In the command prompt window, type "ipconfig" and press enter. Don't include the quotation marks. This will show you your current IP address.

In the command prompt window, type "ipconfig /release" and press enter. Again, don't include the quotations. Make sure you have a space between ipconfig and the forward slash.

In the command prompt window, type "ipconfig /renew" and press enter. You should now have a new IP address. To check it, you can type "ipconfig" again and press enter.

Now if this didn't give you a new IP address try to do your method and it probaly should work because you just refreshed some shit.
didnt change my IP :/ when i renewed its just the same old IP and its not really even my IP! ~.~ i checked on whatismyip.com its waaaay different..

ClausBear

Expert
Reaction score
lagat2203 link said:
[quote author=ClausBear link=topic=8237.msg47282#msg47282 date=1405117682]

didnt change my IP :/ when i renewed its just the same old IP and its not really even my IP! ~.~ i checked on whatismyip.com its waaaay different..
[/quote]

forfaen.

beatc

Reaction score
easy, either vpn or ssh tunneling.

i prefer the former one as it doesn't increase your ping to much. just use openvpn but you'll need ovpn files as well.  they are easy to find.

the latter can also be used to evade ban. however, it is complicated to setup for some users. you'll need few tools like bitvise, proxifier and etc...google ssh tunneling for more info.

Swag???

Reaction score
Well if you really wanna get unbanned and play on your main RP account then make some high up admin friends and then you will be unbanned, if not and you wanna be straight then do what Claus said and try other ways of changing your IP. In not sure if you're allowed to do this, rig up your provider and then tell them you want an IP hangs and then bam, a new IP and if you're GPU is banned, then use the unban cleo for it

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
ClausBear link said:

This won't unban your IP nor change it.
If each PC connected to the same network could go by a different IP address, this would work, but that's not the case. In order to change your IP, you would have to reset connection to the main server, you can do that by restarting (turning on and off) your router.