Help WTLS Aimbot/SilentAim/SmoothAim || Money Bag finder

blackinfo13

Reaction score
Hello im playing on WTLS server, i got banned there multiple times :D, but anyways, sometime ago i used sobfox, everything worked perfectly except some things, the aimbot/silentaim that there is doesnt work with sawnoffs like it simply doesnt, even if you hit your opponent all by yourself when having that turned on nothing happens, (i used to have some clips on pc, can show them), also sometimes you ll start spinning when you are shooting, but wtls ac doesnt detect that, players told me why im spinning when i was shooting from m4 or deag, but it is very inconsistent (the spinning, sometimes it just happens)

So my question is does someone have a really good and some undetectable aim soft? that actually works with sawnoffs

Also i think everyone knows how moneybags work on wtls, they spawn when you are really near them so object finder doesnt show them, only if you are really close, does someone have a object finder for this kind of problem, thats all, thanks.

Also i saw some posts from user Trou about wtls multihack but preview video is down so idk.

not490

Reaction score
Also i think everyone knows how moneybags work on wtls, they spawn when you are really near them so object finder doesnt show them, only if you are really close, does someone have a object finder for this kind of problem, thats all, thanks.
It is not possible, as the object is not streamed until you are close to it. The function is server sided so there is no way to get around that.

blackinfo13

Reaction score
It is not possible, as the object is not streamed until you are close to it. The function is server sided so there is no way to get around that.
i saw someone making a thing to remember those locations, like you play and some spawn so the script remembers the location and the next time it gives you possible locations in the zone, this kind of hack is in some multihack i saw here

not490

Reaction score
i saw someone making a thing to remember those locations, like you play and some spawn so the script remembers the location and the next time it gives you possible locations in the zone, this kind of hack is in some multihack i saw here
So it records the coordinates and also it keeps a record of the order and time when the moneybag spawns there? Isn't that random, or is it really made so simple that the moneybags spawns in same order and same time in the WTLS server?

blackinfo13

Reaction score
So it records the coordinates and also it keeps a record of the order and time when the moneybag spawns there? Isn't that random, or is it really made so simple that the moneybags spawns in same order and same time in the WTLS server?
its made like this, 3 events can spawn every 15 and 45 minute in every hour, money bag, money courier or money zone can spawn, lets say we got money bag to spawn, it spawns on different places but they are repeated over and over so the script can learn the coordinates of it once it spawns as i said i saw it one multihack but i think its not functioning anymore

not490

Reaction score
the script can learn the coordinates of it
So it can learn the coordinates, but does it also learn that in which order the moneybag spawns. Are the spawn orders random or is there a clear order for the moneybag spawns?
I mean, it is simple to make script that learns the coordinates and time but if the system of moneybags are random, you will drive to empty location.

blackinfo13

Reaction score
So it can learn the coordinates, but does it also learn that in which order the moneybag spawns. Are the spawn orders random or is there a clear order for the moneybag spawns?
I mean, it is simple to make script that learns the coordinates and time but if the system of moneybags are random, you will drive to empty location.
there are like 15-20 different zones where it spawns, and in every zone there is like 1 or 2 variations where the bag can spawn, the zones spawns are in random order, but that doesnt matter, the only thing you need is that the script remembers all the possible locations for you, sort it oout, and when for example the zone would spawn in red county somewhere you would pick trough the menu that the current location is red county and it would show you all the possible locations that it gathered

blackinfo13

Reaction score
idk how it is made in the other multihack, didnt look it

not490

Reaction score
there are like 15-20 different zones where it spawns, and in every zone there is like 1 or 2 variations where the bag can spawn, the zones spawns are in random order, but that doesnt matter, the only thing you need is that the script remembers all the possible locations for you, sort it oout, and when for example the zone would spawn in red county somewhere you would pick trough the menu that the current location is red county and it would show you all the possible locations that it gathered
Now i got it. Which multi-hack you are talking about? Something specifically made for WTLS? I can attempt to make you a tool that records the positions and also has menu to choose the locations. It would be LUA based.