Resource icon
CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dippy_Cock

Reaction score
omg Mate , I wated for this long time ! THANKS

But If u activated SmartBP , does it tell u that u have activated it ?

Hansin

Reaction score
Thanks xzytro, this cleo is awesome and im ur nr1 Fan.
Keep up the good work :) :):)

xzytro

God
Reaction score
But If u activated SmartBP , does it tell u that u have activated it ?
Code:
[...]
if and
0AB0:   key_pressed 66 
0AB0:   key_pressed 83 
else_jump @SPRUNKGUARD_605 
0ACD: show_text_highpriority "~W~SPRUNK GUARD TOGGLE : ~G~AUTO" time 2000 
jump @SPRUNKGUARD_689 
[...]
Which means; yes, it says : SPRUNK GUARD TOGGLE : AUTO

Dippy_Cock

Reaction score
[quote author="TrickZ"]But If u activated SmartBP , does it tell u that u have activated it ?
Code:
[...]
if and
0AB0:   key_pressed 66 
0AB0:   key_pressed 83 
else_jump @SPRUNKGUARD_605 
0ACD: show_text_highpriority "~W~SPRUNK GUARD TOGGLE : ~G~AUTO" time 2000 
jump @SPRUNKGUARD_689 
[...]
Which means; yes, it says : SPRUNK GUARD TOGGLE : AUTO[/quote]

I want something lags you , without the sprunk gaurd, because I play role servers and I record with it , so I need something which makes your hitbox difficult, thats it

JayLay

Reaction score
Awesome, i was searching something like this for a long time, thanks.

JayLay

Reaction score
When im driving i hit the sprunk machines after few seconds every time, that's annoying, you could fix that.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Sprunk Guard v3.0 (will be released next week-end) :
new.png
Sprunk Machines will be removed from your character, and will be put to your targets !
Bullets will not explode in mid-air near you anymore, as soon as you aim on your target, your target will get invisible sprunk machines which turn themselves on/off and he won't be able to shoot you, but you will be able to shoot him
new.png
Cheat will get disabled if you enter/ed a vehicle.
Will get automaticly enabled after getting out of your vehicle
new.png
To Be Continued...

Acelious

Reaction score
Sprunk Guard v3.0 (will be released next week-end) :
new.png
Sprunk Machines will be removed from your character, and will be put to your targets !
Bullets will not explode in mid-air near you anymore, as soon as you aim on your target, your target will get invisible sprunk machines which turn themselves on/off and he won't be able to shoot you, but you will be able to shoot him
new.png
new.png
To Be Continued...

On DM servers its better to have the spunks on you, since theres more than 1 shooting at you :p :p:p
Keep old version too please :) :):)

Rockmount

Reaction score
[quote author="anilture"]Sprunk Guard v3.0 (will be released next week-end) :
new.png
new.png
new.png
To Be Continued...

On DM servers its better to have the spunks on you, since theres more than 1 shooting at you :p :p:p
Keep old version too please :) :):) [/quote]

Eh maybe he will be able to release two versions, one with Sprunk things near you and another with them close to your enemies.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Buh, one says "Why do i see bullets hitting an invisible object in front of me? i will get detected in my own fraps video !"
But then another one says "Still we need to have sprunk machines on us too" :roll: :roll::roll:

With this way i will never be able to make the script better. If there's something hard, it's making something that "everybody" will like.

Stackz

Reaction score
Liek I said instead of sprunk machines do something pro like stuck the gayass enemies aims liek I said >.> With the same technique you figured out... Sprunk machine is GAYY I want kevlar and helmet, and some cool cover for legs, so aim wouldnt bug ^^

Acelious

Reaction score
Buh, one says "Why do i see bullets hitting an invisible object in front of me? i will get detected in my own fraps video !"
But then another one says "Still we need to have sprunk machines on us too" :roll: :roll::roll:

With this way i will never be able to make the script better. If there's something hard, it's making something that "everybody" will like.

Well, some people record, and some doesnt ^^
If you REALLY need to record yourself, just disable this?

Anyways xzytro. You can make 2 version of this? 1 on others, and 1 on you (As the current)

crooks7099

Reaction score
i tried this and the 1.o and its making me crash when i enable it, any help?

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Maybe you need sampfunctions, download it from the attachment below, and put those files into your CLEO directory.

Also;
If the plugin does not work, giving an error when you start the game, or just the game crashes, try the following:
1. Install the MS VC + +
For Windows 7/Vista/Xp x86 32bits: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/de ... px?id=5555
For Windows 7/Vista/Xp x64 64 bits: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/de ... x?id=14632
For Windows 8: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/apps/br229516

NetFramework 4.0 x64 & x86: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... x?id=17718

Probably if you dont have this requirements you should download then reinstall your cleo 4.1

P.S : If you are using Aimbot of Opcode.eXe, SAMPFUNCS won't load.

Attachments

• SAMPFUNCSbyFYPv2.4.rar
    90.1 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.