Resource icon
CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudi

Reaction score
thanks for the idea
and for how you fix bugs i am gonna make one

Do it please. Not gonna pay anything for a cleo lmfao.

zemontada

Reaction score
Have you sold any? I think it would be better you release it, you won't make money that way on sa:mp... And you would get more famous if you do and then you would see others opportunitys like creating your own videos of your own cleo mods and then upload them at youtube. If you received a lot of views you could make a contract with youtube and then you could start to get much more money..

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Have you sold any?
I have sold it 3 times.
I think it would be better you release it, you won't make money that way on sa:mp...
My problem is not to use that money irl, it's just the fact that i want a vip pack somewhere else, by using just the script works.
And you would get more famous if you do and then you would see others opportunitys like creating your own videos of your own cleo mods and then upload them at youtube. If you received a lot of views you could make a contract with youtube and then you could start to get much more money..
That's on my plan, ye. Making an advertisement of "Sprunk Guard". Like... only 1 video, which advertises first version 1.0, then version 2.0, and then the last version(currently last, but i will also update it by adding some cool things for donators).

But before doing it, i must get rid of my old nickname first.

Acelious

Reaction score
Have you sold any? I think it would be better you release it, you won't make money that way on sa:mp... And you would get more famous if you do and then you would see others opportunitys like creating your own videos of your own cleo mods and then upload them at youtube. If you received a lot of views you could make a contract with youtube and then you could start to get much more money..

Or he can continue sell this, and people who bought will make good comments -> More people will buy.
This CLEO is too insane, to be released to public lol..

( I haven't bought it yet )

zemontada

Reaction score
[quote author="zemontada"]Have you sold any? I think it would be better you release it, you won't make money that way on sa:mp... And you would get more famous if you do and then you would see others opportunitys like creating your own videos of your own cleo mods and then upload them at youtube. If you received a lot of views you could make a contract with youtube and then you could start to get much more money..

Or he can continue sell this, and people who bought will make good comments -> More people will buy.
This CLEO is too insane, to be released to public lol..

( I haven't bought it yet )[/quote]
Just gave my opinion. Anicalture is smart so he knows what he needs to do :p :p:p
Sprank Guard v2.0 works fine for me, it does what I want it to do so..

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Dudes ! NGRP made an anti-cheat especially to detect SprunkGuard. Currently, even SprunkGuardv3.0 can get detected in NGRP. Two sprunkguard players got banned in NGRP.

We can bypass it ! But we need to learn the way how they detect it, so that we can find a solution. Search it's way of detecting and post it here, if you wanna use the sprunkguard freely.

EXPENZ

Reaction score
Dudes ! NGRP made an anti-cheat especially to detect SprunkGuard. Currently, even SprunkGuardv3.0 can get detected in NGRP. Two sprunkguard players got banned in NGRP.

We can bypass it ! But we need to learn the way how they detect it, so that we can find a solution. Search it's way of detecting and post it here, if you wanna use the sprunkguard freely.

you can share the link of the sprunkguard3?
because the free version have bugs with the camera.
thank you!

crooks7099

Reaction score
you do realize its dam near a wrap for using any Object obstructing any bullets coming at you in NGRP, Since...and you know what i know hes a fukn snitch, smokey chaos, since he snitched. i dont think this will be good for ngrp

.silent

Reaction score
YOU PAY 10€ I GIVES ANTI CHEAT BYPASS FOR NGRP
:D :D:D

xzytro

God
Reaction score
YOU PAY 10€ I GIVES ANTI CHEAT BYPASS FOR NGRP
:D :D:D
I found a way to play NGRP with the SprunkGuard, I just downloaded the V2.0
and my friend helped me with it.
I will post the tutorial in 30 minutes, it aint that hard.

.silent

Reaction score
i was joking :D :D:D
srsly id never buy anything that i will delete after few days..i never really bought any game and ive played like 100.. and 10€ is pretty lots of money for polish zloty, i can buy some shit game or buy 1gb ram more instead of buying some cheat

xzytro

God
Reaction score
ye neither would i. 10€ is a lot of money for turkish lira too, however in some countries 10€ is real cheap. That's why i make others "donate somebody" for me. So that i could get a vip ability somewhere.

dildotroll

Reaction score
wait what do u want with the money u get?
im still trying to get a prepaid visa card but nobody sells them to under age people
i have to have my parent with me :roll: :roll::roll:

xzytro

God
Reaction score
i don't use the money i get irl, i use it to get a vip package somewhere. So you get what you want, and i get what i want in return ;D

About that card, if it's hard to do, you can buy amazon gift card or send the money with onebip (mobile).

.silent

Reaction score
Yeah euro is now expensive as fuck in some countries, id love to buy Minecraft as i love playing survival games there, but it costs lots of money in polish zloty, i could buy like 3gb of DDR2 ram for my pc agaisnt buying a game that i will get bored of after few days.
Back to the thread, ye i know its better to make it VIP if its almost impossible to catch, some cheats should never get released :D :D:D

Naganaga

Reaction score
Guys, I got the method to play NGRP with SprunkGuard so they wont detect it.
So send me a PM if you want to know it. :D :D:D

James,

StevenM

Reaction score
No neither of these are detectable V2 norV3 can be detected

Status
Not open for further replies.