Resource icon
CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supermacy31

Reaction score
I have been using these for a while and decided to share because there is a rare CLEO in there that I do not ever want to lose. If my computer gets a virus, I will always still have access to these files so it is why it is to be shared.
Here are some of the things included:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xzytro's Drift.cs (latest)
FYP's Invisible.cs [How to use : SHIFT + END/ activate+deactivate]
Drift . cs [Use w/ SHIFT]
FYP's SAMPFUNCS.cleo
Location Position Saver and Loader (MELOMANCOOL's ImportantTp.cs - /ls[LoadPosition] /sp [SavePosition's name and it will save position at where you are at!)
xzytro's Carengine.cs - You do not need to start engine anymore, and it will not kick you from the car.
Opcode's Surfly - ALT + X and X to activate/deactivate.
Ping Aim Locator- Figure it out yourself!
SHIFT + ) - Damage Informer
Admor(in*) Friend Checker - Check your online admin friends, included is a config.ini use that to place inside who you want to see is online!
WHO3X.asi - See who is nearby you in a good radius(SEE FAR DISTANCED the names, only in SA:MP works!) - -- to activate press ALT+F3 (*Place inside your GTA_SA folder)
DamageInfo&HP Info - News-flash when you are hit & when you are aiming someone it shows their health bar under your health bar.
Damage Sound - Whenever you hit someone, it sounds a "DING" sound just like in OPCODE's videos.

>>What's Added in Gold Edition:>>
+DMG Sound
+Damage Info & HP
>>What's Added in Pure Edition:>>
+Sprunk Guard (MIB to activate B+S to BP while enabled, credit to XYZTRO.)
+Sprunk Quick - Whenever you get sprunk, no animation is played!
+AntiStunShot - Press INS to enabled, INS+X to disable.

-><-
Credit to those that made it possible, I do not claim to make these or share responsibility for what you do with it after you download it. Good bye and if you made the files - then please edit my post and put your credit in, it is too much to find for me. (OR post that you made it in the thread, thanks!)

INSTRUCTIONS:
Additional Instruction:
Delete ALL files in your CLEO folder and replace with this file(s)...
Start SA:MP and when it loads it should say that SAMPFUNCS with credit(s) to show that it is working.
UPDATES: Added new update in my zip-pack enjoy, these are all optimized so that roleplay servers CANNOT/RARELY detect them.

Attachments

• Cleo Exclusives ~ Packed by Supremacy or youtube antlersareawesome.rar
    202.8 KB · Views: 383
  • Cleo Exclusives Silver ~ Packed by Supremacy or youtube antlersareawesome.rar
    237.1 KB · Views: 269
  • Cleo Exclusives Gold ~ Packed by Supremacy or youtube antlersareawesome.rar
    437.8 KB · Views: 833

saplingheros

Reaction score
What's the Damage informer one? Shift + )? It doesn't do anything for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.