CLEO Release 2shotterv2.0

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Hi,

I have searched for some 2shot automator cleo files, and i have found out that they have either some bugs, or some automatic unwanted actions (ex. switches weapon even after 4shot, which causes stupidity). Therefore i have designed a 2shot automator, which doesn't bug, crash or do some other things.

2shotter.cs

My 2shotter has these advantages :

* Works only with sawnoff (doesn't do any action if you don't have a sawnoff / if you are not carrying a sawnoff)
* It automaticly switches sawnoff-punch-sawnoff only if you release aim.
* By having this self-restriction(about releasing aim), it allows you to do 4shot, which will convince your target to believe that you're not using a twoshot automator.
* Since it allows you to do 4shot, it doesn't switch after 4shot, just stops and lets you refill your weapon on your own.
* It's 2shot speed is intentionally made to be a bit slow, so that people will not think that you are doing too fast 2shot and that you are probably using no-reload&faking 2shot with it.
* Can be activated&deactivated (R+1 for activation, R+0 for deactivation as default)
* Has an .ini file where you can change the activation and deactivation key for your own desire.
NEW - v2.0 features :
* From now on, if you have deagle or knife, it switches deagle-sawnoff instead of switching to punch.
* Now, you can configure the switching speed from .ini file too !

RAR Password : ugbase.eu
Have fun playing with 2shotterv2.0

Attachments

• 2shotterv2.0.rar
    9.6 KB · Views: 1,206

Kovwal

Reaction score
Re: 2shotter.cs

Thanks when i get home i will try it.

xzytro

God
Reaction score

How to activate? whos button?
The original activation key : R+1
The original deactivation key : R+0

But you are able to change it by simply editing the 2shotter.ini file with notepad. Also be careful, it will never get activated if you didn't copy both of the .ini and .cs files into the CLEO folder.

donce123456

Reaction score

On me not working ,im copy files in cleo folder ,im eneble it but not working ,help!

Zin

Expert
Reaction score

same when i shoot it dont switch

gear111

Reaction score

Good job bro, But i want script it a bit more slow. Can u script it for me? or can u show me speed codes? Any idea? Thank you.

biturbo

Reaction score

There is a password. Could you tell the password ?
I can't open the rar file.

xzytro

God
Reaction score

There is a password. Could you tell the password ?
I can't open the rar file.
yudodis_zpsdb1fd834.jpg

xzytro

God
Reaction score

Is there a way to make it switch faster?
There is, but then it bugs, and it becomes a totally detectable, useless, noreload cheat look-a-like crap. So this is the best configuration among other options. Just use your lag shoot skills with this 2shot speed and you will act just like 2shot pros in the youtube videos :xD: :xD::xD:

omribaratz

Reaction score

Yea but the reason I asked is because I'm already good at 2shot and can make it switch a lot faster than your cleo does

xzytro

God
Reaction score

This mod isn't for the skilled 2shot players, but for those who don't know 2shot and who want to do it without learning. I can do faster without the .cs too, but the .cs file itself can't, it starts to bug ;D

It's the same thing as with the cbug mods. They are moderately fast but if you got it's skill you can do faster without a mod ^^

leysram

Reaction score

Good job bro, But i want script it a bit more slow. Can u script it for me? or can u show me speed codes? Any idea? Thank you.

yea me too. It's too obvious sometimes XD

xzytro

God
Reaction score

[quote author="gear111"]Good job bro, But i want script it a bit more slow. Can u script it for me? or can u show me speed codes? Any idea? Thank you.

yea me too. It's too obvious sometimes XD[/quote]

Updated 2shotter.cs, now you can configure it's switching speed from the .ini file. Download it from the attachment at the first page.

Status
Not open for further replies.