Help Anti afk when tabbed down??

xebbish

Reaction score
Hi please someone help me.

I want to be able to tab down without being "afk". The server im playing on has a "afk" thing, when someone is tabbed down you can see a little icon beside the players name, and you cannot kill him. So i want to be able to tab down without being afk.

Tried the anti-afk program for 64 bit windows 7, but it doesnt work when im clicking CTRL + R..Maybe im doing something wrong? i have sampfuncs 2.6 and asi loader etc etc. Maybe you guys know another program?

So again, i want to tab down my samp, open another samp with sanboxie (sandboxie allows you to log in to a server with 2 accounts) and kill myself :) :):)

Please someone, help! :D :D:D

4changesLeft

Reaction score
Sampfuncs 2.6? First of all, this is outdated as fuck.. Go get the newest sampfuncs, version 5.3.1.
Also, have u tried the Anti-AFK cleo by MogAika? If no try it, but in order for it to work your samp must be windowed (alt + enter)

HayırdırTR

Reaction score
TehArgis said:
Sampfuncs 2.6? First of all, this is outdated as fuck.. Go get the newest sampfuncs, version 5.3.1.
Also, have u tried the Anti-AFK cleo by MogAika? If no try it, but in order for it to work your samp must be windowed (alt + enter)

Bro mogaika Dont working.  :sadpepe: