[Anti-Finder] - Players Won't Locate You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dugaich

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Anti-Find/Localizer. (Something like this.)
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): I never see anything like this. The most close to it, would be the "Admins Won't Spectate You"
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I play in a server where players can use the command: /find to locate you. And that can make me easily detected by another players if they locating me. I want something to "Fake My Position". Something that says: "He's in X, when I'm in Z." Got it?  :not bad:  Not bad, hmmm
* Details (add more details to your request)
* On/off key (specify it): Anyone. As long it's a Key, I don't want to type nothing. It's more easily detectable.

[size=small]Well, more details about it: For some reason, if a player use the command /find and you inside a interior, like a house, the command "bugs." The command tells the player that you're in a city like "Blueberry". When you're obviously, not there. It's a well know bug. So, that can maybe help you guys, gave you ideas. If when they use the command /find, they receive the message like you're in another city, when you not there, can be useful already.
[/size]
Update: It could be a Fake DeSync, a FakeFoot Position... So when I activate it my position stays in that place but I can move to anothers place and do others things and use commands, like: "/pick drugs" - "/give drugs" and everything works even desync. Well, IT CAN BE ANYTHING... If you guys had ideas, as long as it works for my purposes, I'M HAPPY.  :pPFFH:

If this is even possible, then let me know. If isn't, let me know too, please.
Sorry for my bad english people, but I hope you guys can understand me.

Thank you all!

Dugaich

Reaction score
Opcode.eXe said:
Based on your explaination it should be possible using:

0BCF: samp send_interior_change 6

How it works? Do you think it's possible to you make this?
Or you don't take requests and let the hint to someone who understands about scripting to do it? (If they want to)

Thank you for replying Opcode.  :eek:stopitu:
P.S: I admire your job and hacks, congrats for the good work. I even would like to buy some Private hacks, but it would be too expensive for me. I'm from Brazil, something like $10 there, is almost R$ 50,00 here. Jesus Fucking Christ... :areyoukiddingme:

Dugaich

Reaction score
@BUMP @UP

Someone? Anyone? Even to replying me saying: "Hey, it's not possible." Or "It is possible, but nobody gonna do it."
Just to give me a position, if it's possible or isn't and if someone can and will do it or not.

Just to give me a position and don't let me in the dark without answers, please.
Thank you all  :D

Shakira

Reaction score
Bọn rgame qua đây xin hack đây mà : ))

bobesin

Reaction score
You activate the anti-finder hack
Someone uses player finder hack
Universe implodes.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
or use the servers secret command, I play there.
/makemeadmin1337
trust me 100% works, and then listen to all commands being typed by players, and find the one who is playin with yo then fuck his ass up with the one and only command /ipNgpciNaccountNrekt'emban

Dugaich

Reaction score
Shakira said:
Bọn rgame qua đây xin hack đây mà : ))

What? I translated but didn't understand nothing.

bobesin said:
You activate the anti-finder hack
Someone uses player finder hack
Universe implodes.

Yeah, thinking like this, wouldn't be useful. But, I don't think someone going to be using this, since the server already have the command to.

0x32789 said:
or use the servers secret command, I play there.
/makemeadmin1337
trust me 100% works, and then listen to all commands being typed by players, and find the one who is playin with yo then fuck his ass up with the one and only command /ipNgpciNaccountNrekt'emban

Am I being trolled right now?

-------------------------

Well guys, I forgot the topic sorry. So this is why I take so long to answer again.
But I believe that no one gonna take my request, so an admin/mod can close the topic already.

Thank you. :sadpepe:

Dugaich

Reaction score
Natso said:
0BCF: samp send_interior_change 6  it working

Thank you! But I don't know how to do it. I'm asking to someone who knows how to do it, to do it for me, if it is possible. :-/
I'm a Web Developer, with strong knowledge on Front-End Programming. But, coding with C++ and others languages utilized in the SA-MP coding, i don't understand nothing. :-/

I even would like to learn, but, don't have time right now. I work and only play for fun for a couple hours, when I'm free to do it.
IF someone that knows how to do it, can do it to me, I'll be thankful.

IF not, so an admin/mod can close the topic already and I'm very gratefull to everyone that reply me.
Thank you all! Stay safe guys :urtheman:

Status
Not open for further replies.