Resource icon

CLEO Release Auto seatbelt(/seatbelt) for RP servers

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anondreamer

Reaction score
It does work when I download it via attachment but doesnt work when I try to change the command and compile it. Possible reasons?

Reaction score
Anondreamer said:
It does work when I download it via attachment but doesnt work when I try to change the command and compile it. Possible reasons?

[font=Arial, sans-serif]springfield[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Let us guess which one of the 15 millions kinds of syntax error are you experiencing.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]30 Nov 16:25[/font]

Anondreamer

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
Anondreamer said:

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Let us guess which one of the 15 millions kinds of syntax error are you experiencing.[/font]

It compiles without any errors but doesnt work in game

Reaction score
Anondreamer said:
supahdupahnubah said:
Anondreamer said:

I was lazy to edit springfield's quote, but theres could be various reasons and first is : it's outdated?

Anondreamer

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
Anondreamer said:
supahdupahnubah said:
Anondreamer said:

I was lazy to edit springfield's quote, but theres could be various reasons and first is : it's outdated?
If only there would be a man who could  update it :D

AidanGucci

Reaction score
Yo, can you please make it "/me has put seatbelt on" instead of "/seatbelt". Please anybody? would be appericiated

Status
Not open for further replies.