CLEO Release auto_getmats.cs

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Hi,

For RP servers (especially NGRP) i have scripted a cleo mod which does /getmats command in a specific coordinate for each amount of time which you can configure by editing it's .ini file. If you want it to repeat the command each 4 seconds you type 4000 in the ini, if you want each 2 seconds you type 2000, etc. And it stops repeating the command when you got out of the area.

Here are the spots where the script works :
oqb0wy.png

(Office entrance in front of the ls baseball field entrance)
98bnfd.jpg

(Near Los Santos Ammunation)
oh0gue.jpg

(In LV, North of the map, El Quebrados)
3ec34c02dc7e3f36e8c4b08572aeecd3.png

(in SF, behind a building across the dock)
7b018e7d85aacace78512b1e666ca370.png

(in Los Santos, behind the ammunation building in Ganton, not far from Old Reece's barber shop)

So, you go to one of those places, it automaticly sends the /getmats command (you can edit your command from .ini file too), by waiting for the amount of time that you wrote in the .ini file, and when you get out of that zone it stops. Thanks to carlborg, my cleo tester, who ensured that the cleo works pretty well with the recommended amount of time (4000 ms). Here's the demonstration by carlborg :

[center:erui1bka][youtube:erui1bka]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-HaMQDzcww[/youtube:erui1bka][/center:erui1bka]

Also i have included it's codes so that you can add your own coordinates for your own use. What's more i'm thinking of making the coordinates editable as well as the command too. I tried, i could do it also, but it started to bug the editable command. So for now, have fun with your earnings with editable waiting time and editable command ^^

Thanks to;
carlborg for the video,
Clausbaer for the NGRP coordinates,
my spachul teammate springfield for the coding tips, and
bigben07 for the idea of combining the 4 coordinates in only 1 .cs file.

Attachments

• newauto_getmats.rar
    8.2 KB · Views: 1,571

ClausBear

Expert
Reaction score
cool stuff bro but could you please link the sobeit hack and how to do it would be appreciated

carlborg

Reaction score
the sobeit is in the attachment.
it has no viruses as i use it , and altho xzytro doesnt use it from me , i think its trusted enough.
Anyways use it to record a way , then let it do the magic :D :D:D

Attachments

• Wa3Rix Project Mixed Edition 2.3.6 [U-3].rar
    328.3 KB · Views: 454

bigben07

Reaction score
can I use opcodes car record cleo? It requires sampfuncs but this doesn't. Will it conflict?

xzytro

God
Reaction score
so how do you get profit from this? :eek: :eek::eek:
If you saw the video, he actually just doesn't do anything, he isn't even on pc, and his character can automaticly go to the coordinates, type /getmats, then return to another place to carry them, and he gets money. Usually he should be in front of his pc to do all of those stuffs on his own, but with this mod he profits from time and speed (by using both auto_getmats.cs and that sobeit project's route play ability)

Shortly, you can earn in-game money with your monitor turned off, studying for exams or doing your homeworks.

Milkbuster

Reaction score
[quote author="Milkbuster"]so how do you get profit from this? :eek: :eek::eek:
If you saw the video, he actually just doesn't do anything, he isn't even on pc, and his character can automaticly go to the coordinates, type /getmats, then return to another place to carry them, and he gets money. Usually he should be in front of his pc to do all of those stuffs on his own, but with this mod he profits from time and speed (by using both auto_getmats.cs and that sobeit project's route play ability)

Shortly, you can earn in-game money with your monitor turned off, studying for exams or doing your homeworks.[/quote]

Oh, thanks! Instead of the sobiet route play ability, can you also use the Cleo that replays your path?

Faruk

Reaction score
damn i download the Wa3Rix Project Mixed Edition 2.3.6 [U-3].rar
but thats in russian?
anyone can get me in english?

carlborg

Reaction score
To all those who cant get the sobeit version to english , add me on skype = name = "carl.borg5" its not worth making a video its only 2 mins job.
contact me when u see me online on skype

ImAliso

Reaction score
How do you change the coordinates?
Return to the game and go to where you want to change the coordinates, type /save at the new place and go to DocumentsGTA San Andreas User FilesSAMPsavedpositions, now you will see that message (The numbers will be different since its a different position) AddPlayerClass(49,1475.3279,-1332.0494,11.8828,323.0992,0,0,0,0,0,0); // [/color] Copy the numbers 2-7 (DO NOT COPY MINE -.-) and open the .cs file by using Sanny Builder 3, you will see there a coordinates, change it to the new coordiates you just saved.

Chuck

Reaction score
How to change the command? On the server I play it's a different comand than /getmats

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
can you make it so we can edit the coordinates in the .ini and command so i can copy loads of these and make some crazy route of like drug smuggling and matrun's

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Mod is upgraded <3 Now it has all 4 /getmats coordinates in only 1 .cs file, with an .ini file where you can change the command too. See the first topic for the descriptions.

Removed some arguements in the topic.

can you make it so we can edit the coordinates in the .ini and command so i can copy loads of these and make some crazy route of like drug smuggling and matrun's
Tried to do it, i ALMOST made that one too, but then it started to bug the editable command, by sending "/getmaÄÈò$#" instead of /getmats. It will take some time for me to figure out why.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
What about the non-understandable language of s0beit ???
Contact carlborg either from forum pm, or skype.
To all those who cant get the sobeit version to english , add me on skype = name = "carl.borg5" its not worth making a video its only 2 mins job.
contact me when u see me online on skype

dolanduck23

Reaction score
Ok thanks !!! I'm playing on NGRP...what about the new SAMP 0.3z that it's coming ? They say that there will be a powerful anti-cheat and 0 lags...will your cleos work there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.