Best And Most Undetectable Cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

samihosni00

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Mod Undetectable
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):In Cnr Crazybobs
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): A Multi Mod Which has many Features like Fly And Airbreak ...
* Details (add more details to your request): Well Cnr CrazyBobs Has became YEsterday The Most Secured Server In SAMP , U Can't Use Any Of Cheats Even Sometimes Lagger Get detected By Fault , I Was using S0beit in it Which Many Of Its Features Are  Undetectable but from yesterday they ameliorated the AC and became very powerful Against HAckers And S0beit Users That Why I Request An undetectable cheat which is better has the most of Features of S0beit at least airbreak and Fly car, I tested fox project but i didn't like it cuz it misses many features of real S0beit ... , Btw i saw someone never got kicked in Cnr Crazybobs while teleporting very far distances idk how :(
* On/off key (specify it):Any Keys

Cinaro

Reaction score
if you want to cheat then you must out smart the system by doing so not using car fly or air-break hacks that ar easy to detect ar those,
if you see a flying car or some one fly around you know that person is cheating simple same goes for you.
if you wanna play smart know wen the admins ar on and who plays on what time's and what cheat is detected or not on the server you play on.
don't use cheats that ar easy to see from eye view its all about using your brain if it come's to be undetectable use cheats for what you think you need them
like for sample a god-mode hack or any kind of aim-bot use only in need with a toggle without having allot of people around you and so on..  

if you wanna teleport some were fast enable a invisible hack and go there by using a sobeit or a sf or cleo any don't repeat to often
if you wanna use a aim bot by doing so look for what hit script system the server has implemented by looking at there forum or site by update's and go from there by using it only for some hits on your target and monitor the chat and the movement of players by doing so you can handle easy kills.
god mode - you can use allot of cheats like lagger's and so on by its also "easy to see" by optaining a god mode hack you need to out play the people shooting at you by toggling at the right time's by running aiming and shooting taken time brake's between your game play by doing something els won't also make you a report target, just practice with a vpn and if you get banned then you have learn something to in-prove in your cheat ways on a server.

after all cheating is cheating playing smart at all time if you wanna be pro ar it.

just avoid sobeit's and go with simple cleo or sf file's on what you really wanna use then just simple random cheats what you don't know nothing about or use.

hope it helps you a bit i know for some it those. :my:

Goodluck.

samihosni00

Reaction score
cinaro said:
if you want to cheat then you must out smart the system by doing so not using car fly or air-break hacks that ar easy to detect ar those,
if you see a flying car or some one fly around you know that person is cheating simple same goes for you.
if you wanna play smart know wen the admins ar on and who plays on what time's and what cheat is detected or not on the server you play on.
don't use cheats that ar easy to see from eye view its all about using your brain if it come's to be undetectable use cheats for what you think you need them
like for sample a god-mode hack or any kind of aim-bot use only in need with a toggle without having allot of people around you and so on..  

if you wanna teleport some were fast enable a invisible hack and go there by using a sobeit or a sf or cleo any don't repeat to often
if you wanna use a aim bot by doing so look for what hit script system the server has implemented by looking at there forum or site by update's and go from there by using it only for some hits on your target and monitor the chat and the movement of players by doing so you can handle easy kills.
god mode - you can use allot of cheats like lagger's and so on by its also "easy to see" by optaining a god mode hack you need to out play the people shooting at you by toggling at the right time's by running aiming and shooting taken time brake's between your game play by doing something els won't also make you a report target, just practice with a vpn and if you get banned then you have learn something to in-prove in your cheat ways on a server.

after all cheating is cheating playing smart at all time if you wanna be pro ar it.

just avoid sobeit's and go with simple cleo or sf file's on what you really wanna use then just simple random cheats what you don't know nothing about or use.

Goodluck.

Just a question being invisible and teleporting its not detectable ?

Cinaro

Reaction score
samihosni00 said:
cinaro said:

Goodluck.

Just a question being invisible and teleporting its not detectable ?

on most server's no but don't use it from a sobeit use it from small sampfuncs menu and use it only wen needed admins do spec people allot special new people on the server's if it come's to RP types.

Status
Not open for further replies.