Bypassed A servver but ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

divino

Reaction score
i have bypassed a samp rp server login but i spawn and place keep changin like a guide you know what i mean is there are any nop hack to stop this guide ? or another hack?

TrollerYash

Reaction score
[quote author="nokiac6"]can u uplaod your bypass mod?
do you have skype?[/quote]

I got skype! PM me I tell you my skype and you give me !

Aron

Reaction score
Hey Man upload it you will be famous or contact us on skype, i have been trying but didnt get to hack the server,

hmm.. whom account did you enter?

TrollerYash

Reaction score
i have bypassed a samp rp server login but i spawn and place keep changin like a guide you know what i mean is there are any nop hack to stop this guide ? or another hack?

Well, I got the thing that you need. It's a NOP thing. You prevent the camera from changing, I know what you exactly mean and want.
Lets do this thing.. You give me the bypass thing from skype.. PM me and I'll give skype, and I also send you the NOP thing from skype..

Aron

Reaction score
I know what you are talking about; In pla the camera changes its in the nop hack, give me the Bypass thing or explained it to me I will show you have to prevent the camera.

Aron

Reaction score
:troll: :troll::troll:
[quote author="divino"][quote author="nokiac6"]can u uplaod your bypass mod?
do you have skype?[/quote]

I got skype! PM me I tell you my skype and you give me ![/quote]

Aron

Reaction score
Project Los Angelos has been off (i think forever!) :cry: :cry::cry:

WellThatWentWellXD

Reaction score
How to bypass on PLA & other servers logins,

Download anti-ban & go into the ini config file, make sure that NOP HideTextDraw & the other 4 related NOP paches are running when you start sa-mp.

When you spawn you won't be prompted to login, so open s0biets menu & go into cheats & then click "prevent player pos".

After you've done that, click spawn & it will kick you, then go into the sa-mp chat box & type "/antiban" without the quotation marks.

After all that spam the shit out of x & then you have succesfully spawn without logging in :D :D:D

+the answer to your question is to activate NOP HideTextDraw in the ini file of s0beit.

If the tutorial isn't clear enough, I'll make another one :D :D:D

TrollerYash

Reaction score
How to bypass on PLA & other servers logins,

Download anti-ban & go into the ini config file, make sure that NOP HideTextDraw & the other 4 related NOP paches are running when you start sa-mp.

When you spawn you won't be prompted to login, so open s0biets menu & go into cheats & then click "prevent player pos".

After you've done that, click spawn & it will kick you, then go into the sa-mp chat box & type "/antiban" without the quotation marks.

After all that spam the shit out of x & then you have succesfully spawn without logging in :D :D:D

+the answer to your question is to activate NOP HideTextDraw in the ini file of s0beit.

If the tutorial isn't clear enough, I'll make another one :D :D:D

Well it seems cool. But.. yesterday there were 2 players who got in P:LA and bypassed loggin and actually could ban other players.. They got in an admin name and they bypassed the login and they banned other players.

Aron

Reaction score
But where to download anti-ban ? :troll: :troll::troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.