Chams Issue

DavidRO99

Reaction score
So, managed to fix the last "issue" I had. Now I really have an issue, a pretty big one...
I managed to get DIP (Draw Indexed Primitive) hooked in an .asi project, ofcourse to make chams, the remaining problem is that while I can change the D3DRS_ZENABLE to FALSE and the changes occur in-game, but the check for 0x761142 (Ped Primitive Pointer) doesnt actually seem to work, a very weird thing considering I also tried just doing it exactly as in mod_sa...
Here is my current if statement:

Code:
DWORD	dwRet_addr = (DWORD)_ReturnAddress();
		if (dwRet_addr == 0x761142) {
			pSAMP->addMessageToChat(D3DCOLOR(0xFFFFFFFF), "Reached!");
			Device->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, FALSE);
		}

I never get the "Reached!" message, and my D3D changes dont occur, but when I remove the if statement it works fine, but ofcourse draws cars and trees etc trough the walls.

I ofcourse have included intrin.h in my main and also pragma'd it (is that an actual word lmao)

I would be very grateful if someone sees any problem in my code that they can help me out, I can also provide more needed code.

Image:
https://imgur.com/a/MN4jJ8S

DavidRO99

Reaction score
y0mike said:
Post your whole hook.

By whole hook you mean even the GetAddress of DrawIndexedPrimitives? Or just the Hooked func?

ini

Reaction score
DavidRO99 said:
y0mike said:
Post your whole hook.

By whole hook you mean even the GetAddress of DrawIndexedPrimitives? Or just the Hooked func?

@DavidRO99 kys pls