Help Change completely IP

Mazzerati

Reaction score
Hey there.
I'm IP banned on a server(Italy mafia roleplay) and everytime I'm trying to evade, even though I've changed my IP by restarting the router, or even resetting it - they still get me and ban me for "evading".
Anyway, I was going to change host company anytime soon and I was wondering if I change host company(new router etc.) will I have a new IP?

Mazzerati

Reaction score
[member=14862]Flamez[/member]  said that if I change my host company, I'll have a new IP adress.
So I got 2 options:
1)Use VPN
2)Change host company
Right?

Schulz

Reaction score
Go ahead and change the company. Also be sure to format your PC and user any other username other than the one you are using. The server you mentioned isn't that good but I have managed to evade the same on LS:RP. So, it would work. Also, don't tell your close friends that you are evading, people rat you out and you are fucked. So..

Mazzerati

Reaction score
cvnr0 link said:
Make sure to change your windows username also

Ye, makes sense; thanks.

Happy new year guys and thanks for your replies!
Any good (easy to use) VPN?I found one, but I can connect only to U.S.A servers, and my ping there is too high. :(
I need something which gives me the option to choose the server I want(europe etc.)

Reaction score
Mazzerati link said:
Ye, makes sense; thanks.

Happy new year guys and thanks for your replies!
Any good (easy to use) VPN?I found one, but I can connect only to U.S.A servers, and my ping there is too high. :(
I need something which gives me the option to choose the server I want(europe etc.)

Look up for a Hotspot Shield ELITE, it should be cracked

Axis

Reaction score
Dont login with launcher too, try to not cheat or you will be forced.

Try:
https://ugbase.eu/help-12/(tut)-open-vpn-gate-unban-your-ip!-easy-simple-functional/

Easy and fast VPN

Mazzerati

Reaction score
Axis link said:
Dont login with launcher too, try to not cheat or you will be forced.

Try:
https://ugbase.eu/help-12/(tut)-open-vpn-gate-unban-your-ip!-easy-simple-functional/

Easy and fast VPN

I ain't cheating, but I've seen people getting forced to use that shit without cheating or something same..
I've changed my windows username so they might won't get me..