Resource icon

CLEO Release Checkpoint.cs - Automatically drive to checkpoints!

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
If your crashing into server sided objects say a base was in the way get s0beit or s0nictz or whatever you use hit numpad 6 and the server sided objects will disappear beware it will get rid of a plat form if its server sided so it gets rid of all the mapped ground basically this is kinda bugged because i dont think there's nothing wrong with it i think it's just the opcode it is itself. But i like this mod i always have teleport to checkpoint if this fails work but this is undetectable.

Rat

Reaction score
Can you make an on-foot version of this?
:megusta: :megusta::megusta:

corn99

Reaction score
I play on a CnR server with many checkpoints so it always go to some random check point. Can you change it so I can go to map and place a marker and then car will drive to that marker?

profigamer1337

Reaction score
Personally i think this works only if you are doing some server sided missions.I mean when you start the mission the checkpoimt will appear on your minimap and you just type go and it will start driving.But i have 2 questions.
Does this works when i use the plane?
And can i use it without making a checkpoint.I mean can i use it lile on freeroam,can i just put marker where i want and it will drive to that marker NOT some checkpoint?

WalkingDead

Reaction score
Stupid... cant be turned of and always crashes to wall and gets stuck, i cant even control my car to unstuck myself. Useless. :fuck_you:

n4z1

Reaction score
Works on 0.3z for me but usually doesn't pass the checkpoint - it either turns left or right the whole time, and follows the object it hits.  :dont_care:

hammad

Reaction score
:hellno:No Checkpoint Found :celeral_spitting:.. ?? ? the Fuk  :watchout:

TN3_Qustom

Reaction score
Ikev link said:
[quote author="Bimbas"][quote author="Costinz"]starts to go crazy, drive crazy and hits the wall

I have the same problem.    :eek:.O: :eek:.O::eek:.O: [/quote]
[/quote]

Same Thing Here . Not useful for Rp Servers beacuse car gets damaged when hitting on wall
needs improve..

Filipe

Reaction score
combine this with auto getmats in NGRP and great success

pakos95

Reaction score
How to put chekpoints? I'm sorry my english is bad because i'm french guy

Hit-Man

Reaction score
I've tried installing this one but every time in open samp, I crash just after the loading screen comes  :bawww:
Note : I've cleo 3.

prlanbrate

Reaction score
WalkingDead link said:
Stupid... cant be turned of and always crashes to wall and gets stuck, i cant even control my car to unstuck myself. Useless. :fuck_you:
OpcodeExe, can u make this a little better please, for RP servers its VERY GOOD!!

$andeep

Reaction score
Works in 0.3z? :imoverit:
Works in boat? :imoverit:
Works in water while driving boat? :imoverit:

Status
Not open for further replies.