Resource icon

CLEO Release [CLEO] Car_Control TROLLING

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrana

Reaction score
Hello ugbase member's, I found something cool and I DONT OWN THIS CLEO CHEAT
With this CLEO you can steal any driver's car and drive it, but you must be with him in a car as a passenger, the driver wont get out of his car, he will think that his car is crazy xD. I used it on many RP server's and I didn't get detected for using it.
Okay here is that CLEO cheat, and video demonstration.

1. Download  _car_control.cs
2. Drag it to CLEO folder (Placed in GTA San Andreas).
3. You will need CLEO (I use 4.1 version).
4. Get in someone's car as a passenger and press number "8" and you are controlling his car, dont worry you dont see that driver, but he see you normal as a passenger.
5. Have fun using this.
  :urtheman:

On RolePlay Server's use a CLEO called Master_Car.cs
http://ugbase.eu/releases-6/(release)-master-car/
You know, thank's to this you can drive cars from Police, FBI, Hospital, Mafia, Gang, Taxi...
Before I use Car_Control, I activate Master_Car so I can drive it when I steal a car from player.

Attachments

• _car_control.cs
    17.2 KB · Views: 668

Rade_Curic

Reaction score
Sramota reci cu te da cheatujes na serveru. Sala dobro je ovo samo tako nastavi  :ppffh:

Lucky_strike666

Reaction score
Hmm, how does this work at all? I just tried it and I managed to steal his car like that but he wasn't inside anymore so it's like I simply jacked it from the passenger spot and ejected him.

Vrana

Reaction score
Lucky_strike666 link said:
Hmm, how does this work at all? I just tried it and I managed to steal his car like that but he wasn't inside anymore so it's like I simply jacked it from the passenger spot and ejected him.
Did you watched my video? I just explained how does it work. When you press number "8" and start driving his car, dont worry he is still in that car but you dont see him, but he see you as a passenger... When you exit the car you will see him as a driver (if he didnt jumped out while you drived).

Lucky_strike666

Reaction score
Vrana link said:
[quote author=Lucky_strike666 link=topic=8656.msg50076#msg50076 date=1406366846]
Did you watched my video? I just explained how does it work. When you press number "8" and start driving his car, dont worry he is still in that car but you dont see him, but he see you as a passenger... When you exit the car you will see him as a driver (if he didnt jumped out while you drived).

[/quote]

I guess I phrased my comments a bit weirdly. What I mean is that I did enter as passenger (pressing G) and then pressed 8 and just like in your video the driver is suddenly outside of the car, even though that's just from my view like that and he just sees me as passenger right? That's not what happened for me, when I pressed 8 as passenger I was able to drive his car but he wasn't inside as driver anymore, it seems as if I jacked his car by pressing 8 and he was just standing there. I know that because I got no reaction from him like "lol what the fuck" and when I drove away he was at the location where I pressed 8 and was already in a new car, thinking that I must have used some "passenger jack" hack.

Vrana

Reaction score
Lucky_strike666 link said:
[quote author=Vrana link=topic=8656.msg50079#msg50079 date=1406368670]
[quote author=Lucky_strike666 link=topic=8656.msg50076#msg50076 date=1406366846]

[/quote]

I guess I phrased my comments a bit weirdly. What I mean is that I did enter as passenger (pressing G) and then pressed 8 and just like in your video the driver is suddenly outside of the car, even though that's just from my view like that and he just sees me as passenger right? That's not what happened for me, when I pressed 8 as passenger I was able to drive his car but he wasn't inside as driver anymore, it seems as if I jacked his car by pressing 8 and he was just standing there. I know that because I got no reaction from him like "lol what the fuck" and when I drove away he was at the location where I pressed 8 and was already in a new car, thinking that I must have used some "passenger jack" hack.
[/quote]
Well he jumped out of your car then... Try on other player's, try on RP server's. I got messages like: "WTF?!?!", "I cant control my car!!!".... For me it's working  :urtheman:
One more thing, you dont get reactions from every player  :lol:
I use it on Balkan RolePlay server's because they get mad very fast  :ppffh:

Lucky_strike666

Reaction score
Vrana link said:
[quote author=Lucky_strike666 link=topic=8656.msg50082#msg50082 date=1406369488]
[quote author=Vrana link=topic=8656.msg50079#msg50079 date=1406368670]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Well he jumped out of your car then... Try on other player's, try on RP server's. I got messages like: "WTF?!?!", "I cant control my car!!!".... For me it's working  :urtheman:
One more thing, you dont get reactions from every player  :lol:
I use it on Balkan RolePlay server's because they get mad very fast  :ppffh:
[/quote]

Alright, I'll give it another try later.

Edit: Ok I just tried it again on 2 people and you were right hahaha. It's perfect, no warnings, no errors, no crash - Very good cleo file, good job

MegaBlack

Reaction score
Good Mod, thank U so Much!
So excited to use :)
unlike the other boring, I like to commend the developers of mods. . .
CongratZ.
:computer_guy: ---  :eek:mg_run:

Gear

Reaction score
[member=21174]Vrana[/member], Would you like to test your script in this server. ''server.sacnr.com:7777'' and then let me know does it work in this server or what. Thank you. Also, nice work. Keep it up xD

Vrana

Reaction score
Gear link said:
[member=21174]Vrana[/member], Would you like to test your script in this server. ''server.sacnr.com:7777'' and then let me know does it work in this server or what. Thank you. Also, nice work. Keep it up xD
I didn't created this CLEO xD Why dont you test it? it's not hard to download  :celeral_guy:
Btw, even there it's working.

beatc

Reaction score
n3x version of car-control is better than this i think

prlanbrate

Reaction score
Can someone make this ON/OFF, i mean when i press 8 i can drive car and its perfect, can u make it when i again press 8 to get back as a passenger.... ? PLEASE  :yesyes: , if it is possible...

sry 4 bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.