Resource icon

CLEO Release [CLEO] Carthrough.cs - Fly Through Walls!

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

supercan590

Reaction score
EDIT:
Carthrough v2 has been uploaded. Fixed a bug where you couldn't toggle carthrough off while stopped. Got rid of the "Test" text.

Hello ugbase!
Here's a hack some of you may like.
Here is a video, showing what it does: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi5Nd7sKrNY
Basically, you get in a car, start moving, and when you are at a speed that you like, you activate this hack. And what happens is that you move at that same speed constantly, while being able to fly through walls, teleport up and down, and stop and start whenever you wish to.
This hack is meant to be used for fast transport, and trolling other people.(Smashing into them repeatedly.)  :iknowwhatyoudid:
[How To Use]
Press c+i to activate the hack.
Press c+o to deactivate the hack.
when your car is at your desired speed, press j to toggle carthrough. Press S to stop the car in place. Press W to move again. Press and hold g to teleport up. Press and hold c to teleport down. Use the Mouse to steer. Put in your cleo folder.
(For Carshot)
Press ctrl+h to activate carshot while you are in the passenger or driver seat of the car. Use mouse to steer. Exit the car to deactivate carshot.
Put the first .cs file in your cleo folder if you just want passenger side working carshot. Put the one with the 0 if you want driver side working carshot. Put both if you want it for passenger, and driver side.

Confirmed working on Crazybob's CnR.
Have Fun!

-Flapjack92

Attachments

• CarThroughv2.cs
    22.5 KB · Views: 176
  • 1053_CarShot.cs
    17.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 1053_CarShot[0].cs
    19.1 KB · Views: 86

alvarez!

Reaction score
Nice work Flapjack!
I have one Question though, and it is not meant as criticism, just for my understanding: Why do you do this with Cleo and not with mod_sa? What are in your opinion the reasons, why People prefer Cleo?
Because I personally only work with mod_sa and there is already an (in my opinion great) fly mode integrated. Although it's not possible to shoot from passenger seat while flying, but this could be fixed.
Maybe I am personally a bit biased to mod_sa, because I like the availability of a gui and all functions in one program with configurable shortcuts etc. But I'd love to hear arguments for Cleo.

Also, I've seen you on CB's CnR a few times and it was always great fun :D

Oh and btw, my uberawesome private hax:
Sorry, you are not allowed to see this part of the text. Please login or register.

Hm... can't find :trollface: Icon :(

supercan590

Reaction score
alvarez! link said:
Nice work Flapjack!
I have one Question though, and it is not meant as criticism, just for my understanding: Why do you do this with Cleo and not with mod_sa? What are in your opinion the reasons, why People prefer Cleo?
Because I personally only work with mod_sa and there is already an (in my opinion great) fly mode integrated. Although it's not possible to shoot from passenger seat while flying, but this could be fixed.
Maybe I am personally a bit biased to mod_sa, because I like the availability of a gui and all functions in one program with configurable shortcuts etc. But I'd love to hear arguments for Cleo.

Also, I've seen you on CB's CnR a few times and it was always great fun :D

Oh and btw, my uberawesome private hax:
Sorry, you are not allowed to see this part of the text. Please login or register.

Hm... can't find :trollface: Icon :(
Hey Alvarez!
The reason why some people prefer Cleo I guess is because it is easily modifiable, while there some SPECIFIC things in Mod_SA that you cannot change to your liking. For example, in this mod you are able to set a constant speed to fly at, & fly through walls. I don't think you can do that in Mod_SA,(I maybe wrong =P) so that's where Cleo has the advantage I guess. It all comes down to your personal preference in the end.

Lol, /pm me next time your on CB, maybe we could team! XD

supercan590

Reaction score
xxx47 link said:
Hi, Carshot.cs or Carshot[0].cs?
Hey xxx47!

Put the first one if you just want passenger side working carshot. Put the one with the 0 if you want driver side working carshot. Put both if you want it for passenger, and driver side.

Status
Not open for further replies.