CLEO Help Cleo REQUEST: antiban by id

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
I was thinking about a cleo mod which will "pulse" your ID but it wont change the real one so fake id number just changing the ID number not really replacing your real ID 

lemme explain better so when you join to the game your id is 20 (any id) but when activate mod your id starts to show fake numbers and replaces your real num ID but server see your real id not changing and the admin see only fake numbers

idea 2: removing whole overhead in game bar including HP AR bars and ID BAR explanation: PlayerName ID:1 whole overhead bar not visible to others

i hope you understand what i requested

Parazitas

God
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Want when you connected in server then automatically change player id to fake.
But this id show only you and server know your real player id , so what's the point?

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
Parazitas said:
Want when you connected in server then automatically change player id to fake.
But this id show only you and server know your real player id , so what's the point?

the point here is that to have fake number on player ID like my id is 10 but mod shows to the others some other number not my real id number but the server see my real id not changing so the admin cant do cmds like /mute 10 or somethng like that he see only fake numbers pulsing on the place where is my real id number when i say pulsing i mean fast numbers changing every second...if you can try to create something similiar that would be great ::D but  if you cant maybe you can  try to make mod which will remove overhead bar... 

peace

Fred_Doe

Reaction score
Not possible. (Well 99% sure)
Only you will be able to see the ID changing.
Other players / admins can still do cmds on you and see your real id

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
Fred_Doe said:
Not possible. (Well 99% sure)
Only you will be able to see the ID changing.
Other players / admins can still do cmds on you and see your real id

but what about removing overhead bar ?

Fred_Doe

Reaction score
You mean the nametag?
You can remove it on others(on your own screen). But you cant hide it -> Other players will still be able to see it

Status
Not open for further replies.