CLEO Help Cleo Scripting?

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xer

Reaction score
i want to make my own cleo but what is difference between singleplayer and multiplayer in scripting cleo? is they are same? and anyone can teach me how to script cleo in SAMP?

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Scripting cleos for singleplayer and scripting cleos for multiplayer are the same thing. The only difference in SAMP is it's synchronization among the players (i mean the fact that other players actually see what you are doing).

Most of the times, before releasing, i test my cleo scripts in single player, that helps me to find out if there are some bugs or not (bugs like, you can't drive normally, you get crash after using it etc.). When single player tests finished, i test the same script in SAMP, and ask a friend of mine what happens in his screen. And i compare it with what happens in my screen.
If i am doing some movements in my screen, and if my friend doesn't see me moving, then you need to find another way to make them see what you do.
If he is actually seeing the exact thing what i am doing with cleo, that means the cleo script is successful and ready to use.

To learn how to script cleo files, use this detailed tutorial made by ZAZ.
To learn how to edit cleo files, use this detailed tutorial made by CapslockBomber

Status
Not open for further replies.