Help {CLEO} Sniper Hack

MoNSt3r

Reaction score
Hi, Ugbase I was recently playing on server (Crazybob's Cops n Robbers) where I saw this one guy Killing everyone in a certain radius of him with a sniper. Shots are being fired in almost every direction killing anyone near him with a single sniper shot. When you drive with car near him sniper bullets firing like a minigun will start shooting your vehicle until it explodes. The whole server are spammed by his Killlogs with his name in red on left side. I asked him to tell me name of his hack but He never realy responded, he quikly changed subject. I realy would appreciate a download link or name for this mod its EPIC. I searched all over UGBASE but I still couldn't find it. :computer_guy: :eek:mg_run: :eek:mg_run:
:urtheman:

y0mike

Reaction score
MoNSt3r link said:
Hi, Ugbase I was recently playing on server (Crazybob's Cops n Robbers) where I saw this one guy Killing everyone in a certain radius of him with a sniper. Shots are being fired in almost every direction killing anyone near him with a single sniper shot. When you drive with car near him sniper bullets firing like a minigun will start shooting your vehicle until it explodes. The whole server are spammed by his Killlogs with his name in red on left side. I asked him to tell me name of his hack but He never realy responded, he quikly changed subject. I realy would appreciate a download link or name for this mod its EPIC. I searched all over UGBASE but I still couldn't find it. :computer_guy: :eek:mg_run: :eek:mg_run:
:urtheman:

Fake bullets probably.
but thats detected af so who knows

MoNSt3r

Reaction score
Yeah, I have heard of Fakebullets and I searched for it here at UgBase, but I don't think it was the same hack the other guy was using. He mentioned that it only works with sniper and he used it a lot on the server. I also tried FakeBullets, but immediately I got "server closed the connection". So that's why I think he must be using a different hacking tool. He holds sniper in hand and stand anywhere on map where players are near, and when activated everyone is killed in an instant. This mod is not very detectable, cause I have never seen him being kicked/banned while using it. :imoverit:    But he did say that he download it here, at UgBase. Thats all info I really have.  :computer_guy:

rottentwinkie

Reaction score
Hmm.. there's no mod like that published on this forum, yet. I'm not sure.

I think it could be Opcode.eXe who was using it. He had that kind of mods. 

[member=60]Opcode.eXe[/member]

MoNSt3r

Reaction score
Yeah, probably. But thanks for the help and the link, I hope I'll find it there. Its a really awesome hack.
:trollface: :urtheman: